Aliphatic_Lizard

Formerly 'Aliphatic Lizard'
Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Hi, Aliphatic_Lizard I tried your game, my honest thoughts are for your first game it's pretty good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I used the incest patch I thought the first two girls that found the MC was his sisters, until the other girl said to the redhead girl, something about him being with a mistress, most games I have played have an introduction of a new Girls like their name and relationship towards the MC
I'll be definitely keep my eyes peeled for next update
Thanks so much for these! i will fix the typos and add in a line of dialogue for the nurse to explain the casual attire. I will think of a better way to do that first introduction of Laura. I hadn't done the i-patch when i wrote those lines, so i was sure to miss something. Again I appreciate you

• Red Heart
Reactions: BFC 78

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Ive been doing my best. I tried to put in a "report" to get the tag changed, cuz i dont have the ability to change it as far as i know. the swinging tag will be gone cuz it is incorrect apparently. umm lesbian content is not avoidable (as per what is in the game so far. the future holds many mysteries), but in the future the 'corrupt' route will have it, the 'pure' route will prob have MUCH less of it.
Why not make the pure route not have forced content or at least make it avoidable, let the player decide what they want to happen or not, things like (femdom, lesbians and so on) while in the corrupted route it does happen because as they say it is a corrupted route that opens a world of perversion, so you leave it to the player's choice what they want to happen or not, in the game

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Ive been doing my best. I tried to put in a "report" to get the tag changed, cuz i dont have the ability to change it as far as i know. the swinging tag will be gone cuz it is incorrect apparently. umm lesbian content is not avoidable (as per what is in the game so far. the future holds many mysteries), but in the future the 'corrupt' route will have it, the 'pure' route will prob have MUCH less of it.
Thanks for letting me know.
I don't play any games anymore that have unavoidable fetishes like lesbian. It has become so pervasive that it is annoying and unwanted by just about everyone I know.
I get that there are some that are into it and the only way to find out where a creator stands is to ask.
I do support creators who make non-vanilla fetishes optional. It's more work on their part but they please more people that way.
I wish you the best with your game, unfortunately it won't be for me.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Why not make the pure route not have forced content or at least make it avoidable, let the player decide what they want to happen or not, things like (femdom, lesbians and so on) while in the corrupted route it does happen because as they say it is a corrupted route that opens a world of perversion, so you leave it to the player's choice what they want to happen or not, in the game
I mean i could try to make every scene skippable, but in the grand scheme of things, it wouldnt make a whole lot of sense. unless i hard stream all lore into a pure route, and have a few characters cross that boundary but keep the MC on the same route. Example, lore based pure character may have to meet the MC in some other way or vice versa.

I can try making skippable scenes starting in chapter 3 when the MC gets more agency

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Thanks for letting me know.
I don't play any games anymore that have unavoidable fetishes like lesbian. It has become so pervasive that it is annoying and unwanted by just about everyone I know.
I get that there are some that are into it and the only way to find out where a creator stands is to ask.
I do support creators who make non-vanilla fetishes optional. It's more work on their part but they please more people that way.
I wish you the best with your game, unfortunately it won't be for me.
All i can say is i can try my best to do optional stuff. As a person who wants optional stuff, what is the least intrusive way of asking which content a person wants to see? directly after the 18+ confirmation?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I mean i could try to make every scene skippable, but in the grand scheme of things, it wouldnt make a whole lot of sense. unless i hard stream all lore into a pure route, and have a few characters cross that boundary but keep the MC on the same route. Example, lore based pure character may have to meet the MC in some other way or vice versa.

I can try making skippable scenes starting in chapter 3 when the MC gets more agency
Give more options to the player is always a good things we arent asking to make every scene avoidable or skippable but the more rare kinks yes please some of us we are very tired of the lesbian that lately find a straight only vn is really hard is like fondong a unicorn theres always lately a lesbian or bi girl that makes all other girls bi because all girls are bi right guys ......
We really apreciate if later we can avoid that scenes :p

Last edited:

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Give more options to the player is always a good things we arent asking to make every scene avoidable or skippable but the more kinks oriented yes please some of us we are very tired of the lesbian that lately find a straight only vn is really hard is like fondong a unicorn theres always lately a lesbian or bi girl that makes all other girls bi because all girls are bi right guys ......
We really apreciate if later we can avoid that scenes :p
Understood. I appreciate your input, and this is much easier to implement earlier in development than later (thanks any tech updates on here). i think i can figure this out. its easier than understanding which tags to choose lol

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
All i can say is i can try my best to do optional stuff. As a person who wants optional stuff, what is the least intrusive way of asking which content a person wants to see? directly after the 18+ confirmation?
I've seen many developers do it different ways but asking at the beginning so that the player never has to deal with unwanted content seems to be the best way in my opinion.
The other ways tend to create the situation where it could happen first and then have the MC decide. This often makes the Li involved become undesirable because now she has shown she is interested in something that the player doesn't like in his women.
It can be a tricky path if it is not well defined and things that are meant to be optional can bleed over into other routes if the creator is not careful.
A game like yours where you only have 2 clearly defined routes should be easier.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019

Just my 2 cents, about "skippable" scenes, if i may.
I'd like to throw in, that for me (personally speaking) making a scene skippable makes it worse then mandatory/forced or avoidable. And i'm not talking about one tag in specific but more in general. We could take any tag we want for this example, be it Rape, scat/pee, Vore, Gore, NTR of any kind or shape, Futa etc you name it...
For example: Another game i really liked had a suddenly "plot needed" rape scene of a character added in for which i cared for quite some updates already. When asked by quite a few who wanted it optional/avoidable the dev decided to make it "skippable" in strong believe that everything is good now and everyone would enjoy his game again since nobody had to see the rape.
For some of the players it left a really bad taste in ther mouth because it happend anyways and for me it was worse than when he would have just stayed with "it can't be optional, take it or leave it.". It felt like a cheap jab into the side, in the end the problem did just get a "dirty workaround".
I think "skippable" scenes don't work well with every tag or situations we may encounter ingame, maybe there are situations they might work to some extend but i mostly get a mixed feeling when i hear "skippable scenes".
I think you know what i'm trying to say.

Anyway, long story short:
1- I'd say, just be careful where and why you plant skippable scenes in your game, ask yourself if it's really better to implant a "skip" rather than to make it avoidable or putting your foot down and say "no this isn't optional".
2 - During your development changes can happen, i know. Still, try to stay transparent with what tags/scenes will only be skippable if there are any. A prime example of what i call clear information for the playerbase would be the "Genre" section from the game "Stray Incubus" I love how clear the dev wrote what is optional or skippable, planned or not planned.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Just my 2 cents, about "skippable" scenes, if i may.
I'd like to throw in, that for me (personally speaking) making a scene skippable makes it worse then mandatory/forced or avoidable. And i'm not talking about one tag in specific but more in general. We could take any tag we want for this example, be it Rape, scat/pee, Vore, Gore, NTR of any kind or shape, Futa etc you name it...
For example: Another game i really liked had a suddenly "plot needed" rape scene of a character added in for which i cared for quite some updates already. When asked by quite a few who wanted it optional/avoidable the dev decided to make it "skippable" in strong believe that everything is good now and everyone would enjoy his game again since nobody had to see the rape.
For some of the players it left a really bad taste in ther mouth because it happend anyways and for me it was worse than when he would have just stayed with "it can't be optional, take it or leave it.". It felt like a cheap jab into the side, in the end the problem did just get a "dirty workaround".
I think "skippable" scenes don't work well with every tag or situations we may encounter ingame, maybe there are situations they might work to some extend but i mostly get a mixed feeling when i hear "skippable scenes".
I think you know what i'm trying to say.

Anyway, long story short:
1- I'd say, just be careful where and why you plant skippable scenes in your game, ask yourself if it's really better to implant a "skip" rather than to make it avoidable or putting your foot down and say "no this isn't optional".
2 - During your development changes can happen, i know. Still, try to stay transparent with what tags/scenes will only be skippable if there are any. A prime example of what i call clear information for the playerbase would be the "Genre" section from the game "Stray Incubus" I love how clear the dev wrote what is optional or skippable, planned or not planned.
This 2 cents is worth at least a dollar to me.
It solidified my thought to add separate events per route instead of doing skips. The way that "Stray Incubus" does things is great, so i may try that out in the future (when I actually understand the tags better)

Reactions: Frumi

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I'm going to play this to see the gay scene some comments are talking about. I'm not gay, though. I'M NOT!
I was being preemptive with the tagging in the beginning. It'll be in the game in the next update! i hope to have it on patreon within a few days. i am currently coding that specific scene!

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I agree with you that I am making this for an audiance, so i should prob let the audiance decide (like a poll or something later on).
Jesus christ, NO.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER let your Audience decide what content you should add and what not. Only the loudest ones will win and you just gonna lose the other half. What you should do is create content that YOU like. Either they like it aswell or they don´t. But perverting the story you want to create with opinions from strangers? Nah man. You´re just setting yourself up for failure like this.

Oh. And on a sidenote: You might want to overthink the skin color of your characters. As much as i personally like pale skin, with that lighting most of them look like they only have eyes. You don´t really see any other facial features.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Jesus christ, NO.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER let your Audience decide what content you should add and what not. Only the loudest ones will win and you just gonna lose the other half. What you should do is create content that YOU like. Either they like it aswell or they don´t. But perverting the story you want to create with opinions from strangers? Nah man. You´re just setting yourself up for failure like this.

Oh. And on a sidenote: You might want to overthink the skin color of your characters. As much as i personally like pale skin, with that lighting most of them look like they only have eyes. You don´t really see any other facial features.
Yea i was thinking exactly that while doing some renders. I think ill have a beach episode lol. gotta get that light tan