Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
wait, if he is died and wake up in a another world, then why is there a incest tag?
or have i misunderstood ?

Reactions: aymaym29

Aliphatic_Lizard

Formerly 'Aliphatic Lizard'
Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
There is one scene in Ch2 where there is a gay scene that is unavoidable.

Annnd that's straight to the ignore list.
I doubt you're still here, but i appreciate your insight and have thought of a stupid easy way to make it optional. so thanks for putting up a stink. i didnt even think about it when i was rendering

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
the sharing of the MC is pretty set. the sharing of the MC's GF is at the moment only some MFF threesome action. on the 'corrupt' path stuff is more volatile in my head, but the 'pure' path still has the sharing, but it is wayyyy more vanilla. my goal is to have 2 to 4 choices each in-game day which you can chose which character/characters to spend time with, mostly so people can see what they want and avoid what they dont want.
I don't see how sharing/swinging can be vanilla. In any case, since, if I understand correctly, sharing isn't going to be avoidable, other guys are going to have sex with the LIs, so I have no intention of trying the game to see how it's possible.

Reactions: battali0n

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I don't see how sharing/swinging can be vanilla. In any case, since, if I understand correctly, sharing isn't going to be avoidable, other guys are going to have sex with the LIs, so I have no intention of trying the game to see how it's possible.
No other guy has sex with the GF. and the word "more" is load bearing in the vanilla sentence. i believe you misunderstood something somewhere. the only sharing is the MC to other women (married [corruption path] and single [pure path])

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
No other guy has sex with the GF. and the word "more" is load bearing in the vanilla sentence. i believe you misunderstood something somewhere. the only sharing is the MC to other women (married [corruption path] and single [pure path])
Hhhhmmmm, while technically that is sharing, I don't think I would include the sharing tag in an instance like that. Most people seem to figure sharing is you sharing a LI with other people. You risk losing a large player base by having that tag involved in a way most people don't see it being used.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is MC's girlfriend his only love interest? Personally, I'm interested to know if the MC can establish a romantic relationship with the girls with which he's going to have sex.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Hhhhmmmm, while technically that is sharing, I don't think I would include the sharing tag in an instance like that. Most people seem to figure sharing is you sharing a LI with other people. You risk losing a large player base by having that tag involved in a way most people don't see it being used.
I feel like it is required though just from using prior examples that i stated a few posts ago. I would happily remove it, but i dont want the flipside of "you didnt tell me [x y or z]".

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Is MC's girlfriend his only love interest? Personally, I'm interested to know if the MC can establish a romantic relationship with the girls with which he's going to have sex.
The only love interests come from the pure route of which he is the only one. Those girls will fall in love with him. the corruption route contains nobody who will love the MC and it is purely physical. booty calls, orgys, women all around. as you can prob guess, most of the actual story comes from the pure route's characters

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In fact, it's common to see the swinging tag as an equivalent of netorase, as Stonerbank has indicated, so reading that it's unavoidable surely many people will come to the same conclusion that I had. I'm not saying you should remove it, but you should definitely make the type of swinging clear in the game description.

The only love interests come from the pure route of which he is the only one. Those girls will fall in love with him. the corruption route contains nobody who will love the MC and it is purely physical. booty calls, orgys, women all around. as you can prob guess, most of the actual story comes from the pure route's characters
I guess I'll try the game on the pure route.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
In fact, it's common to see the swinging tag as an equivalent of netorase, as Stonerbank has indicated, so reading that it's unavoidable surely many people will come to the same conclusion that I had. I'm not saying you should remove it, but you should definitely make the type of swinging clear in the game description.

I guess I'll try the game on the pure route.
I do truly appreciate your input. this is obviously constructive. Would something along the lines of "Note: All sharing is the MC with other women." also please do try the pure route. I will put the scene that has caused contention behind a route indicator with the ability to skip it. In your opinion (as a person more interested in the pure route) would you consider the GF watching in a scene with another LI ok for the pure route? The final scene in the game so far pushes that envelope hard, isn't part of a route, but introduces the anti-hero.

ps the pure route start update will be clearly marked somewhere. as a greenlight

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
The quickest way to kill a game is to add NTR.
seems like it. Aiight ill toss the idea. makes it easier on me anyway. i can put another character in that would resonate better with the community. thanks for the input

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I do truly appreciate your input. this is obviously constructive. Would something along the lines of "Note: All sharing is the MC with other women."
I guess something like that would be okay.

also please do try the pure route. I will put the scene that has caused contention behind a route indicator with the ability to skip it. In your opinion (as a person more interested in the pure route) would you consider the GF watching in a scene with another LI ok for the pure route? The final scene in the game so far pushes that envelope hard, isn't part of a route, but introduces the anti-hero.

ps the pure route start update will be clearly marked somewhere. as a greenlight
If the girlfriend likes watching the MC having sex with other LIs, it's something that could fit into the pure route. It all depends on how you implement it.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I guess something like that would be okay.

If the girlfriend likes watching the MC having sex with other LIs, it's something that could fit into the pure route. It all depends on how you implement it.
perfect. I look forward to your criticisms down the line! i can only improve if people are willing to help.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I feel like it is required though just from using prior examples that i stated a few posts ago. I would happily remove it, but i dont want the flipside of "you didnt tell me [x y or z]".
WVM doesn't have a sharing tag, haven't played What's Mine Is Yours and Sharing is Caring has a swinging tag specifically for the netorase route and the optional swinging content. It also has a netorare tag for the netorare path. Typically with FxF scenes where both girls are part of the harem it's enough to tag it with lesbian. Exception would be more if the lesbian scene included a girl who wasn't in the harem and wasn't planned to be. Another exception would be a lesbian couple where one of them was sharing their wife with the MC or his girlfriend.
Typically though when there's a swinging tag the expectation both for people looking for that content and people looking to avoid it is there'll be either MF swinging content or MMF sex content. For lesbian haters the lesbian tag alone is enough of a warning.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
WVM doesn't have a sharing tag, haven't played What's Mine Is Yours and Sharing is Caring has a swinging tag specifically for the netorase route and the optional swinging content. It also has a netorare tag for the netorare path. Typically with FxF scenes where both girls are part of the harem it's enough to tag it with lesbian. Exception would be more if the lesbian scene included a girl who wasn't in the harem and wasn't planned to be. Another exception would be a lesbian couple where one of them was sharing their wife with the MC or his girlfriend.
Typically though when there's a swinging tag the expectation both for people looking for that content and people looking to avoid it is there'll be either MF swinging content or MMF sex content. For lesbian haters the lesbian tag alone is enough of a warning.
umm as per https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/ . i think WVM should have a swinging tag if it doesnt. I think ill keep it as it is for now, and see if i want to change it in an update or two. Choosing tags is harder than choosing mobile phase

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
umm as per https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/ . i think WVM should have a swinging tag if it doesnt. I think ill keep it as it is for now, and see if i want to change it in an update or two. Choosing tags is harder than choosing mobile phase
nah the swinging tag wouldn't make any sense in that game because the Main Gf in that game doesn't let MC have sex with other girls but lets him date them so he is in a relationship with multiple women aka in a "harem" relationship. Swinging on hte other hand is one or both of the partners in a committed relationship fuck with whoever for shit and giggles and is pretty much an equally red flag then NTR to me.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I do truly appreciate your input. this is obviously constructive. Would something along the lines of "Note: All sharing is the MC with other women." also please do try the pure route. I will put the scene that has caused contention behind a route indicator with the ability to skip it. In your opinion (as a person more interested in the pure route) would you consider the GF watching in a scene with another LI ok for the pure route? The final scene in the game so far pushes that envelope hard, isn't part of a route, but introduces the anti-hero.

I'll personally say, a slightly more clear way of saying this - based on my understanding of what you're trying to say, after reading through this thread so far - would be something more like "Note: Sharing refers to MC's girlfriend sharing the MC with other women.", and then possibly in Dev Notes, clarifying that "In Pure Route, MC is shared between multiple women (and optional trap)" (and possibly include if any lesbian action between love interests will happen) and "Corruption Route includes netori themes, group sex [and include if said group sex would include other males, and if that would be avoidable], and little-to-no romance."

Something along those lines, for a game with the direction you seem to be taking, would certainly help dispel some of the confusion for people coming across it, at least those who don't just auto-block certain tags, but are wary of them, but also to make sure that people specifically looking for sharing/swinging content know what they're getting from this, as many of those users will likely be looking for something different from this.

I'd also definitely make sure to highlight how prominent you intend the trap character to be for players who choose to keep them as a trap, as that will give the game the "gay" tag, and it would be better to let players coming for that tag know how much (or how little) content to expect before getting commited, to avoid them being let down as well, just as a bit of advice.