hcag123456

Mar 15, 2022
So...v0.11 is out, does anyone know when it will be available to download for non patreon subs?

Last edited:

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
is there something wrong with the old version (chapter 1 -3 ) ? i just play and try to complete everything i can but when i talk to stark to activate the escape mission it's just did'nt work it's just lead me back to the option when i talk to him . also is the block A can only be access after you complete the escape mission ?

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
Для постов11.png Heroes Rise Prison Break 0.11 $5+ Release!
Hi people! How are you? This month has been really hard for us, but nevertheless we have prepared a small update. They wanted to make a full-fledged quest with Power Girl, but unfortunately they limited themselves to updating some dialogues and expanding scenes from the main character's cell. This month we are planning another small addition to this version. Small changelog:
- Now a magazine appeared in the locker of the main character, the artist accepts orders for art :D
- Now you can molest Power Girl at night by clicking on the stairs.
- In the evenings, you can talk to Power Girl when she sits on her bed
- Adapted the version for Android devices, but bugs are possible. Send screenshots with a description to our discord server in the bug-reports topic.
- Old saves may not work as new variables have been added.
The new version is available for $5+ patrons
I hope you enjoy this update!
P. S. Also, the Discord server has resumed its work,

Theoneruling

Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, is there a way to unlock the gallery or a full save? I cant take playing this game again from scratch. I couldnt even finish V.0.10a because of that. Would really appreciate your help.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes