RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
uhm i agree with all you said, the previous game series had a better desing and art...but beside that i hope they can fix this also maybe develop a proper Notebook/hint progress since sometimes it gets bugged so annoying at the point that you really need a walk for a sandbox regular game...i mean the previous 3 chapters who was in a diffrent format looked lot better.... well i hope to see more improvement later, and well if anyone have a walk cuz i dont know what to do im stuck with this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The art seems nice but hack 2.8 star...some ain't right here
well i'd say 2.8 stars is "bit" too high, game reqs player to do n+1 things but doesn't give enuf hints about what and when and how, also game is grindy to get money (every sane player cheats couple 10k money on prison account and on wallet), saves tend to broken when new version comes so back to square 1 and do all things again and again (some "quests" are just pain in ass) and that gets tiresome, downtime when can't do anything plotwise is quite a big and also game tends to bug and not triggering thing x so player can do thing f to advance on story.

sexscenes are scarce.

if you want to play i'd recommend waiting final version and possibly bugfix after that.

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
I need help with the quest: "Go to the gym until Jenny arrives", she is already there, I already trained with her, max lift/strength, max combat, I can go to the shower with her but everytime I try something she gets mad. Already gave her protein bars and got her "affection" all the way to 100. The quest keeps appearing in the notebook

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure if it intentional or not but the coin for Alcina vanishes from the inventory after like 5 times. I did go through the entire diluting batman's drugs ark when it vanished.

hajamir

Nov 26, 2019
I need help with the quest: "Go to the gym until Jenny arrives", she is already there, I already trained with her, max lift/strength, max combat, I can go to the shower with her but everytime I try something she gets mad. Already gave her protein bars and got her "affection" all the way to 100. The quest keeps appearing in the notebook
mee to

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at making an Android port of the compressed version of this game. Haven't had a chance to playtest much but please let me know if you run into any issues and shoot me a screenshot of any errors that come up.

Link:

I've got standard gestures in this port: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Oct 30, 2020
after giving Tatsu's dress to Emma, the notice appeared that I had finished chapter 9 and from there I have no more quests.
I still have Jenny dress and I don't know how to give it to Jenny.
I can't increase the relationship with Tatsu

argdfgd

Sep 29, 2021
after giving Tatsu's dress to Emma, the notice appeared that I had finished chapter 9 and from there I have no more quests.
I still have Jenny dress and I don't know how to give it to Jenny.
I can't increase the relationship with Tatsu
Hi, how did you gave dress to emma?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes