Arczisan

May 17, 2018
My coin did not dissapear after talking about being beaten. I didn't dissapear even after winning all dice games with her (which I think was all games, since the quest dissapear).

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
I've had a go at making an Android port of the compressed version of this game. Haven't had a chance to playtest much but please let me know if you run into any issues and shoot me a screenshot of any errors that come up.

Link:

I've got standard gestures in this port: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.
I tried making a port a few versions back. The problem was that the dev hasn't coded the touch areas properly when navigating certain rooms. So as you progress further there comes a point where you cant go to the next room so you're stuck. I have no idea how to fix it. Hope this version doesn't have the problem. Still thanks for making a port anyways.

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
Ok, so since I couldn't find, how to progress with some characters, I extracter rpy file, and just found all the images.

sirocean

Jul 9, 2021
can someone share 0.12 walkthrough or about Emma's secretary dress quest?
Thank you for attention fellas

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
So I just gave Emma the outfit and the game says you've reached the end of 0.9. Is there more to do as I have nothing more to do. Only have one task which says to wait till Jenny arrives which I think is bugged.

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
So I just gave Emma the outfit and the game says you've reached the end of 0.9. Is there more to do as I have nothing more to do. Only have one task which says to wait till Jenny arrives which I think is bugged.
I think thats it in this version, yes. I think exactly the same, that the Jenny quest is bugged. I tried many many things, and I still can't get her train naked, or even change her outfit to new one, which I have for a long long time. And I think it's bugged, because I extracted gallery from the rpy file, and there are pictures with Jenny training naked/new outfit.

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
Does the game have any previous parts?

Pytam, bo zacząłem grać od wersji 0.12, ale fabuła wspomina o wcześniejszych wydarzeniach

I just gave Emma the outfit and the game says you've reached the end of 0.9
Is there more content or is that all?
There is a lot mess there. Since the artist changed (which is great idea, cause the new one is so awesome), it's hard to understand the version names.
Wygląda na to, że po przekazaniu Emmie kostiumu, więcej zrobić się nie da. Chyba, że zostały Ci jakieś questy. A zaznaczę jeszcze, że niektóre questy mogą się zbugować i nie da się ich skończyć. Ja tak mam z questem z Jenny w sali treningowej. Pozdrawiam z Polski.

• Love
Reactions: Eland51298

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the game have any previous parts?

I just gave Emma the outfit and the game says you've reached the end of 0.9
Is there more content or is that all?
yes there are ch 1-3 as separate dl (playing 1st 3 chapters isn't that necessary since ch4 etc are ch 1-3 with different story) and 0.4- is ch 4 onwards and yes game is a mess since most of time player has no clue what to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eland51298

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Does anybody have a complete walkthrough for the game so far? I would really appreciate having a guide to reference while I play in order to make sure that I do not miss any scenes while playing. Or if anybody has a complete save file, I would appreciate that as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only scene on 1-3 i missed was mc, rocket and she-hulk 3some and on ch4 didn't miss any (i think) and haven't played since ch4 content ended.

lub4ik

May 19, 2022
Hey! Does anyone have full gallery save that he/she can share? (also it would be good if you tell how exactly I should put it in my game)

mrbiskets

Aug 25, 2021
I am trying to play chapters 1-3 (game version 3.2), but I can't get a prompt to hack the voice panel. I already read the technical book, and talked to stark about opening the door. I also bought the "Enhancement" from the store, and it is now in the Stock tab. Whenever I click to hack the voice panel though, I am only given the option "Not Today". Anyone know how to get past this point?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes