xionx3

Jun 24, 2021
I'm stuck on 0.12 - i upgrade tatsu skill lvl and give poster but there is no more quest in the notepad help :(

KaiOtsu

Apr 3, 2022
I got this when first running v0.12 in JoiPlay (happened every time i tried to choose starting money pack or advancing after harley monologue)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
yes there are ch 1-3 as separate dl (playing 1st 3 chapters isn't that necessary since ch4 etc are ch 1-3 with different story) and 0.4- is ch 4 onwards and yes game is a mess since most of time player has no clue what to do.
Just to be sure: So the game got overhauled at some point and Chpt.1-3 are just the last 'old' version before the remake?
EDIT2: Never mind, tried it and 0.12 starts with a recap of what happened before, so I'm pretty sure actually playing Chpt.1-3 for oneself isn't a bad idea.

EDIT: Also, 0.13 seems to be out on Patreon, anybody able to share it?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just to be sure: So the game got overhauled at some point and Chpt.1-3 are just the last 'old' version before the remake?
EDIT2: Never mind, tried it and 0.12 starts with a recap of what happened before, so I'm pretty sure actually playing Chpt.1-3 for oneself isn't a bad idea.
well no since ch1-3 tell reason why mc is in jail (not full reason) but ch4 etc is basically same just with some changes and more naughty scenes.

Reactions: elbo911

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Heroes Rise Prison Break 0.13 Release!
Hi all!
The new update will concern the continuation of the quest with Emma.
Small changelog:
- Added continuation of the quest with Emma.
- Added 3 new scenes.
- Added a scene with Power Girl (optional)
- Added new bugs))
I hope you enjoy this update!

P.s this is like the 5th time I've done this I was on tour ffs does no one like this game anymore?. Also merry Christmas,

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
P.s this is like the 5th time I've done this I was on tour ffs does no one like this game anymore?. Also merry Christmas,
i think many wait that this gets finished so they don't need to restart from scratch like a zillion times.

dargun

Jul 23, 2017
They - saves from 0.12 - don't work. When you'll try to load save game it'll show the prompt telling you, that they're not compatible with this version of the game and it will take you to the beginning

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry to ask but does this game contains ntr/sharing/sharing as main themes?
I used the search function and saw that there is an unavoidable rape scene. I also ask because of this which seems to be a sharing scene but there are no tags indicating it.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes