cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dev doesn't need to add that much new content when players are forced to restart game after each update.

irfyite

Jul 9, 2022
Can someone help me? I cant make Jenny do webcam so rocket doesn't give me password so i can't take photos of Emma. How cab i solve all this things?

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
This game is really cool, especially now with new artwork. But without walkthrough sometimes it's just so hard, to understand what to do.
1) Put the coin in his pocket and go to bed. Who should I put coin...?
2) Keep going to the gym until Jenny arrives! Another wrong descripton. How long should I go to the gym? How to progress with Jenny? Is it even possible in this update? I've been showering with her in different ways, and still don't see other options. I have new outfit for her, but still no option to give it to her.
3) Find out what harley did to Natasha. Everytime I go to block A, Harley is there, and the game crashes. All I can do is ignore the crash, but I have no clue, is the game broken, and I won't be able to progress because of it.

The game is really great, but if anouther update will reset saves, and I will have to start from over again, I'm done. I have a feeling, some devs of those games are forgeting, that playing their games should be fun. And it's no fun, when you have to grind over and over again, with every update. Help us with that, give us option to cheat mode, and progress faster, since those reset saves are your fault, Mr. dev, not ours.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is really cool, especially now with new artwork. But without walkthrough sometimes it's just so hard, to understand what to do.
1) Put the coin in his pocket and go to bed. Who should I put coin...?
mc's and in hand.

Reactions: Arczisan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
someone help me i'm stuck in these three missions?
middle is easy if you have that coin, put it in mc's hand before going to sleep. 3rd should be easy by talking to she-hulk again. 1st is quite löng stretched quest since it reqs that mc becomes harley's labrat.

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
someone help me i'm stuck in these three missions?

View attachment 1927959
Put coin into MC's pocket ang go to sleep. Win three times with dice, or four, and for every win Dimitrescu is going to show you more of her body.

The first quest is a tricky one since it's long quest, and hard to tell what exactly you did, and what you didn't. But after speaking with Jenny, and putting camera, you will watch her overnight. Then after few nights you will have to speak with Strange. He will send you to Wayne's manor, to find a magic book. Long quest.

I wonder, how did you finish the quest with Jenny arriving to gym? This is my last quest that is not done. I pumped my body to maximum, I went with her in the shower, licked her pussy, but I still have the quest in my notepad. I have some clothes for her, but can't give it to her, she takes only Protein bars. I have relationship with her over 100, she don't want to work on gym naked (even after making this achievement that has reward that she should workout naked on the gym).

dargun

Jul 23, 2017
Did your Old Coin also dissapear after talking with Lady Demitresku about being beaten by Jenny?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did your Old Coin also dissapear after talking with Lady Demitresku about being beaten by Jenny?
last time i played was still 0.10 and don't plan to play until final release if at all.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes