Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
anyone know what im meant to do when it says keep going to the gym at night and how to get the camera

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
1 and 3: skeep got/had to get new artist so graphics changed quite a long ago.

2: buy from ross.
thats what i thought but he wasnt offering in mine, mightve been an old version or something just redownloaded and restarted so im at ground 0 again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thats what i thought but he wasnt offering in mine, mightve been an old version or something just redownloaded and restarted so im at ground 0 again
tickets wre supposed to be fixed on 0.9 but maybe bug surfaced. you can use saveeditor to get 99 tickets.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Here's a simple mod that will unlock the full gallery.

right-click the rpyc file below and choose "save as" to download it

copy the pryc file into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\HeroesRisePrisonBreak-0.10-pc\game)

run the game

The full gallery will now be available from the settings menu of the main page.

Last edited:

AdrianRK

May 17, 2018
How do you get past the take a compromising video with Kara? I keep following her to the gym but I don't see any options to do it.

Rangaka

Jun 27, 2018
i got a bugged note task that tells me to keep going to the gym until jenny arrives even after her arrival

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do u follow Cara at night.
you need invisibility potions/serums in hand and when she goes to gym you wake up and follow her.

I go to harleys room but nothing happan...and the portal is gone too ...how am I reach to batman [Bruce}??
so that bugged again. console help was posted lots of pages ago for 0.6 version and those should work still.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Here's a simple mod that will unlock the full gallery.

right-click the rpyc file below and choose "save as" to download it

copy the pryc file into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\HeroesRisePrisonBreak-0.10-pc\game)

run the game

The full gallery will now be available from the settings menu of the main page.
Hey I tried your .rpyc file, doesn't look like it worked. Thanks for the attempt tho.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes