otto445

Feb 14, 2022
How do I get the pills of truth in my backpack?

I bought so many pills of truth but they always just go to my stock. How do I put them in my backpack/pockets?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I think my save is busted...

My two tasks in the notepad say "Find out what Harley did to Natasha" and "I didn't have time to get a security Camera, I need to go to Jenny again", but from there I can do absolutely nothing. Jenny does nothing, Natasha in the hospital does nothing, the security camera does nothing anywhere...

I'm getting frustrated here and I really do not want to start over again.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is current version the entire game, or do you need to play first 3 chapters separately? How does data transfer over? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So shit can't be avoided. At least I know this game should be avoided. :poop:
well they are in prison so avoiding things isn't easy.

Is current version the entire game, or do you need to play first 3 chapters separately? How does data transfer over? :unsure:
1st 3 are separate and no transferring saves between chapters since each starts from 0 (well near 0).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

tek65432

Nov 3, 2018
shouldn't this have the sandbox tag? also are there any choices in this game, I didn't get very far since i hate sandbox/grind.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I think my save is busted...

My two tasks in the notepad say "Find out what Harley did to Natasha" and "I didn't have time to get a security Camera, I need to go to Jenny again", but from there I can do absolutely nothing. Jenny does nothing, Natasha in the hospital does nothing, the security camera does nothing anywhere...

I'm getting frustrated here and I really do not want to start over again.
Okay I figured it out, the button to go to the right side of A block is hiding behind the UI.

Finished the update, and as an enlightened Mind Control connoiseur, I have to ask: Is there the possibility for the player to get their hands on the hypno book
to use for our own gains on existing characters?

Reactions: Eland51298

vrosh tattersoul

Jul 30, 2019
How do i bring the secretary clothes to the Wayn's Mansion?
To access Harley's room i need both serum and key.
So how am i supposed to do?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes