cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The block b guard will still take me to block a but, the mc will now be saying that I've already been to block a. I've tried everything but still here I am stuck. I think its still not the end of content because I i have only done a couple of quest.
well then it's possible that you got bugged. totally not unheard.

Nightbreaze

Jul 19, 2021
I am using the àndriod port, entered Harley's room but can't get out or find batman, also how many points do you need with jeny to unlock all the options.
Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So any tips on what I should do?
wait for bugfixed version which might never come.

I am using the àndriod port, entered Harley's room but can't get out or find batman, also how many points do you need with jeny to unlock all the options.
Thanks
if you don't see portal on harley's room then you got bugged, if you can open console then there were console commands posted to fix that.

Reactions: Nightbreaze

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
you need inv. serum/potion in hand.
Well i know, but if it doesn't sell in the store i can't get my hands on it, but i already solved this, the quest of the serum is only after day 26 if i'm not wrong, it is necessary to skip some days until the quest start

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well i know, but if it doesn't sell in the store i can't get my hands on it, but i already solved this, the quest of the serum is only after day 26 if i'm not wrong, it is necessary to skip some days until the quest start
store has inv. potions but those ending into mc's pocket is diff. thing.

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
jen_gym_relax_classic.png
Changelog Heroes Rise 0.10

Hello people!

Update 0.10 is ready! A version for $10 patrons will be released tomorrow. I also remind you that patrons from $ 15 and above will be sent an archive with scenes from the new version in high quality at the end of the month, as well as the archive will include art that will not be in this version... but maybe they will appear later.
As already reported, we decided to focus on expanding the prison itself and the adjacent premises, since there are a lot of them, and there is no content with them. So that's all the news for today.
Changelog 0.10 version:
- Expanded the "gym" location
- Added training scenes.
- Added some juicy scenes with Jenny.
- Some of the dialogues with Jenny have been rewritten, she has become less aggressive in the gym.
- Added a classic costume for She-Hulk.
- Added a new item "Protein bar." (needed for pumping relationships.)
- Added a little grind.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added new bugs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
little grind? not that this game needs more grinding if doesn't cheat.

Feb 1, 2019
I'm kind of stuck, I need the invisibility serum but it doesn't appear in the tablet. (I upgraded it before getting that scene, am I fucked ? )

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
well we all wait that dev finally adds unlimited gymtickets and inv. potions bought from warehouse END UP in mc's POCKET INVENTORY, until then we cheat and add manually gym tickets etc into inventory.
Well, in general, in 0.9, the problem with tickets was removed and you can buy an unlimited number of them from Ross

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
jen_gym_relax_classic.png
Heroes Rise Prison Break 0.10 is now available for 5$+ patrons!
Dear friends, we present to your attention the next update of version 0.10. We have a choice, to do a big update, but for a long time or to do small ones, but more often. We still decided to make small updates, but more often so that you don't get bored without content, besides, we plan to release small additions with particularly hot content.
Unfortunately, we still haven't solved the problem with the saves, since new variables are added in the course of writing the script, for the stable operation of which it is necessary to start a new game. But since this update affected the plot development of the gym, it's not so far from the beginning)))
I also remind you that the version is a test, and there may be bugs and typos in it. I ask you to report bugs by email, in private messages or in the comments.
What has changed or added new you can see
The new version is available for $5+ patrons
I hope you enjoy this update!

Reactions: Chad123Devon

bubble56

Dec 22, 2019
anyone know how to give the dress to emma? you need 2 inv potions, and harley's room key to get to emma but that means you do not have room for the dress

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes