onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,

Can you help me, I'm stuck with shehulk, I have to keep practicing with her to increase the relationship but I've done it many times and nothing changes, I can go in the showers with her, and only rub her pussy, everything else doesn't work. I feel like I'm going in circles.

Thx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how I suppose to complete this mission every time I caught immediately
you need inv. serums/potions.

Hello,

Can you help me, I'm stuck with shehulk, I have to keep practicing with her to increase the relationship but I've done it many times and nothing changes, I can go in the showers with her, and only rub her pussy, everything else doesn't work. I feel like I'm going in circles.

Thx
don't think there's more (wasn't in 0.6x) yet.

Reactions: onii7z and asmf888

Flamms

Feb 17, 2019
i think i'm stuck last thing that happen is tatsu talking about a new camera, and saying that we will speak soon about it but nothing come next i can't go to the lab anymore since the blowjob with harley what can i do now ?
(for the 0.3.2)

BlackBrent

Nov 17, 2021
which chapter? did you have inv. potion/serum in hand?
Well, I had finished completing the mission to go together with Rocket to Harley's room after injecting it and finishing the scene there, they notify me that I can go to the block a but when I go nothing happens

BlackBrent

Nov 17, 2021
Well, I had finished completing the mission to go together with Rocket to Harley's room after injecting it and finishing the scene there, they notify me that I can go to the block a but when I go nothing happens
And if I have the invisibility potion but no serum in inventory

BlackBrent

Nov 17, 2021
in hand (those 2 slots) or in inventory?
I already put the invisibility potions in both spaces but still nothing I only know that when going to the prison they are starlord and drax in another wolverine and in the last deadpool and the guard I can only interact with the last one and it only gives me the options to change money or send me to block b

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already put the invisibility potions in both spaces but still nothing I only know that when going to the prison they are starlord and drax in another wolverine and in the last deadpool and the guard I can only interact with the last one and it only gives me the options to change money or send me to block b
try nighttime.

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
...so how do I end the day? Buttons to skip scene/day don't work, and I have selected everything on the screen. Newest version DLed Never mind, I seemingly softlocked myself (no idea how, also got a dress for Jenny my first day [no idea where or how, but its the one you usually get after the screwdriver]), but starting a new game fixed it

Edit: was the Previous scenes part of another version, or just a simplified summary for background info?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes