BlackBrent

Nov 17, 2021
try nighttime.
I already tried at night I even changed the inventory at night but nothing as I saw out there in a complete savedata drax and starlord are no longer in the block a I suppose that I have to do something there but it does not let me interact with them all this is from the version 0.9

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
I already put the invisibility potions in both spaces but still nothing I only know that when going to the prison they are starlord and drax in another wolverine and in the last deadpool and the guard I can only interact with the last one and it only gives me the options to change money or send me to block b
I got the exact same problem

fetik24

Jul 6, 2021
A question -
I need to give Emma the secretary's costume, but in order to get to her through Harley's room, I need to take the key and the invisibility potion, which already takes 2 places in the inventory (
And another question about the joker - I skipped the dialogue with him, I don't understand what he is asking me to do

dudawie

Apr 16, 2021
A question -
I need to give Emma the secretary's costume, but in order to get to her through Harley's room, I need to take the key and the invisibility potion, which already takes 2 places in the inventory (
And another question about the joker - I skipped the dialogue with him, I don't understand what he is asking me to do
Go to Harleys room using the potion and the key, they immediately get removed from your pocket, then go through the portal to the cave and once there just add the box to your pocket. I know the game says you supposed to only do it from your room, but it allows you to add to the pocket there. Give the outfit to Emma and thats the end of the content for this version

Reactions: otto445

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
In the first chapter I have 6 upgrades for the tablet, do I need to rat out Nat in order to get the last one? Or can I avoid this NTR scene ?

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
That's retarded considering how Nat doesn't want to steal the tablet due to her 2nd to last violation, but she's down to steal it at her last violation, whole thing coulda been avoided if Nat stole with her 2nd to last violation which woulda let frost give the tablet upgrade as well

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's retarded considering how Nat doesn't want to steal the tablet due to her 2nd to last violation, but she's down to steal it at her last violation, whole thing coulda been avoided if Nat stole with her 2nd to last violation which woulda let frost give the tablet upgrade as well
well game has more plot stupidities than any1 can count.

Damiantheman

Jan 8, 2022
what happenzs if you goto block b and ask again?
The block b guard will still take me to block a but, the mc will now be saying that I've already been to block a. I've tried everything but still here I am stuck. I think its still not the end of content because I i have only done a couple of quest.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes