tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
well, when I use this script it just gives an error and the game doesn't open. I put it in the game folder, the one called game, like instructed.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ahm hello maybe i have a dumb question but what should i do when it said .... im stuck at this point and i dont know what should i do to trigger the follow up sequence

Also if anyone have a current guide of wich steps you have to follow up to advance the story and notes please share them i apreciate it

imagen_2021-12-30_041522.png

Racoondog21

Dec 20, 2017
Ahm hello maybe i have a dumb question but what should i do when it said .... im stuck at this point and i dont know what should i do to trigger the follow up sequence

Also if anyone have a current guide of wich steps you have to follow up to advance the story and notes please share them i apreciate it

View attachment 1570469
Same Im also stuck here,
My Inventory items: Box with dress for jenny , Falcons phone, screwdriver, tickets to gym, sleeping pills, invisibility, soda.
Idk what you would even use

EDIT: I got it. You have to "imagine something sexy" when cara goes to the gym. Eventually you'll get a scene of her using a vibrator

Last edited:

Viridoviks

Jun 12, 2017

View attachment 1570469
Put Falcon phone and invisible serum in your pocker. There will be option "Imagine something sexy" at night.

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
how do i learn a new fighting style with Jenny before following her to the gym at night? I have been going to the gym with her but all I get is the shower scene. These are the notes I have left.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where is the save folder? and how do I open up the console? I've tried shift+o and nothnig
\game folder and \appdata\roaming\renpy

how do you open the console tho?
press shift+o, might need to enable console by editing console.rpy.

Is there some guide for the new version of the game? The one in OP is outdated
only what's ingame.

how do i learn a new fighting style with Jenny before following her to the gym at night? I have been going to the gym with her but all I get is the shower scene. These are the notes I have left.
eventually mc and she will chat and she will teach it.

Reactions: Gabaw

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
How to have both Harley's key , invisibility potion and secretary dress to pocket so i can give Emma the outfit?

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
well, when I use this script it just gives an error and the game doesn't open. I put it in the game folder, the one called game, like instructed.
Well ,you can go to renpy folder and find the file "script"
copy it in the game folder
search inside:
View attachment 1572892
you erase everything else, change the name to 8008135

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes