efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
anyone know how to give the dress to emma? you need 2 inv potions, and harley's room key to get to emma but that means you do not have room for the dress
When you enter the portal, you can edit your pocket and place the dress.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i started from the beggining and skipped only intro... but i see lots of scenes in v-sign gallery and it says 'past episodes'. i dont get it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think i started from the beggining and skipped only intro... but i see lots of scenes in some gallery and it says past episodes. i dont get it
old eps are separate dls. look under spoilers in op.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
1ch. .i dont see any tablet store / basket to order anything
also i cannot read any technology for dummies
can i upgrade that holo-stark?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1ch. .i dont see any tablet store / basket to order anything

also i cannot read any technology for dummies
can i upgrade that holo-stark?
shopping basket comes later and to get tablet upgraded mc needs those upgrade thingies so he can upgrade tablet to get it to do more stuff.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
shopping basket comes later and to get tablet upgraded mc needs those upgrade thingies so he can upgrade tablet to get it to do more stuff.
hm ...i thought i did... i raised everything to 2lvl (cannot do more) but i cheated those points . and see no new options anywhere.

---
do anyone have saves ... something after ch1 escape

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
doubt it, you can edit savefile and add alot money and basically unlimited amount of whatever is needed.
i switched to unren&0x52 to save time. still kinda uncomfy. maybe because there are certain flags. like i cannot get anything lewd in shower with halkwoman. condition is shown that at >15 i can do some thingies. but my rel value can be 100-200-500 nothing .... maybe i broke something. or maybe dozen of colas&gym visits were needed or some order of triggering things in shower. no idea ; also have issues with tweaking quantity . i can but it is bulky. it seems i can change rright-left pocket items when those r there. but when stored i think i failed to find it by its value search which is odd.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes