• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck too, my objectives are to follow cara to gym at night and to take compromising video of her, but i don't get option to follow her anymore (i could for like 4 times)
wouldn't surprise me if dev limited those follows per quest.

anishey

Jul 5, 2017
Can't progress pass follow Cara and take a video. Playing 0.13 mobile. I think I followed her around 20 times and can't progress furder.

stickbed

Dec 22, 2022
when i go inside the portal next to the batman cell is a door though when i click on it nothing happens it just says i wonder where this leads then nothing happens Screenshot (424).png Screenshot (421).png

maxpax

Aug 26, 2018
Can't progress pass follow Cara and take a video. Playing 0.13 mobile. I think I followed her around 20 times and can't progress furder.
You have to wach her masturbate while having the phone and then speak with parker with the phone too. There is no hint that you already took the video, it took me some time too

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
For some reason I have lost the coin--I think it happened around when I bribed Starlord and Drax to get in to see Natasha.

I have also lost the ability to follow Cara. This may have been dealt with earlier in the 108 pages of posts, but I would appreciate a link to the solutions (if any) to fix this. Thanks.

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
Hi Guys,

Need some Assistant I had downloaded new version v0.13 and extract the file when start click application icon it didn't appear anything to me. seen like doesn't work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need some Assistant I had downloaded new version v0.13 and extract the file when start click application icon it didn't appear anything to me. seen like doesn't work.
antivirus blocking it.

antoineok

Dec 4, 2021
Hi, i have some problem in chapter 2, what should i do after giving the box of toys to tatsu and giving the book to she-hulk? i don't get any masturbation scene like in the walkthrough

Hellovd

Oct 24, 2021
In chapter 3, im stuck on the "Go to Hospital in the Afternoon". I was curious if anyone knew how to fix this.

ikaruichijoe

Aug 2, 2017
After you go inside the doctor strange portal in the basement location were you met batman in cell you can change your pocket there and put the clothes box took me a while to figure it out as to there is only hints no walk-through -_-
how the hell are you supposed to guess that!? seriously. Thought i ran into a glitch trying to give that outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and jadus007

MrDutch

Oct 13, 2022
So we are all stuck with emma is that the end or what?
I guess so... this really is some shitty update. Only Emma's book quest is new in v0.13 which is just 2 min extra playtime... and then the quest just keeps repeating without a warning that this is the end of the update.

I'll skip the next couple of updates untill its 2030, maybe there will be 20 min of extra playtime by then.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I used to work on the part 1 of this game but I haven't played recently. He seems to be holding a steady amount of fans, so that's good.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes