• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maxpax

Aug 26, 2018
Hi, i have some problem in chapter 2, what should i do after giving the box of toys to tatsu and giving the book to she-hulk? i don't get any masturbation scene like in the walkthrough
You have to watch the stream at night from the tablet, they will use the toys there

Kekezi

Jan 30, 2023
it seems like repeated task buy book from ross, give book to emma? I assume that this game is done by now? Let me know yo

Aooni

Sep 15, 2022
I am stuck at the very beginning, where it asks me to upgrade Tatsu style skill. I did it, but nothing happened and I still have it in tasks list, if someone can help me with this, I would be very grateful.

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
As no Walkthrough seems to exist for version 0.13 and so many people have problems... we could start a WT and complete by the players, would be useful that the ones that ended the version game start it and the other players can download and cooperate writing hints or their advance too.

Sermen23

Feb 26, 2023
Hello I have problem, I need to give Emma book and spy her by the camera, but I did it and in notebook I must buy next book and get next camera and again do this same. I don't know what I need to do next.

maxpax

Aug 26, 2018
Hello I have problem, I need to give Emma book and spy her by the camera, but I did it and in notebook I must buy next book and get next camera and again do this same. I don't know what I need to do next.
Thats the end of this update aparently

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes