trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
Playing the android port for ch 1-3. I'm at the point where you're a little green dot navigating a map of the prison, and it won't respond to anything. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Playing the android port for ch 1-3. I'm at the point where you're a little green dot navigating a map of the prison, and it won't respond to anything. Am I missing something or is it bugged?
i'm guessing you are trying to get thru of those doors. not easy on pc either and gets tougher later.

Douglas Thistle

Apr 21, 2018
I am stuk, I ned to find out what harley did to natasha, and I didn't have time to put up a security camera, I need to go to jenny again, but I can't get to her cell. What do I do here? the truth pills don't show up in my invatory.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there is similar game called cosmic prison. nice coincidence.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Help im stuck
You must buy invisibility in store (laptop at night).
After you have buyed it go to your basket and send it to you.
Now you must wait till it arrive.
As camera use your phone.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
how many times do i have to repeat the getting book for emma-spying in the shower-installing cameras -watching her and repeating the whole thing? I think i did it like 7 or 8 times now. Am I stuck?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how many times do i have to repeat the getting book for emma-spaying in the shower-installing cameras -watching her and repeating the whole thing? I think i did it like 7 or 8 times now. Am I stuck?
sad to say but possible so need to try earlier save or restart or missing some step (and no wt so players are banging their heads on walls in cell).

pssst: it's spying

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

inflmara

Jun 1, 2017
this game feels like it dropped me in the middle of a story. is there another game i should play before this one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game feels like it dropped me in the middle of a story. is there another game i should play before this one
true and no prev. game, what happened is partially explained in 1st chapters.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
got stuck in the loop with emma and her secretary book so i loaded an earlier save and tried again,so following the notepad, I give her the book-install camera,look at her (sometimes she's asleep and sometimes she does read it)-it says nothing is happening and i need to buy another book-i buy it-go to her-she's rubbing one out and runs to the shower once i show up-i need to find the shower room but i can only do it in the next night-i find the shower room,she is washing herself-then i give her the new book and all of it starts again. sometimes i give her the next book on the same night she showered if that matters. am i doing something wrong or is this just bugged and i need to completely start over? ive done it like 4 or 5 times.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes