Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Dunno how to progress cause I got a weird lock. Power Girl isn't going to the gym and hasn't for a healthy number of days while mc doesn't want to go to the bathroom so I cant progress with tatsu or even get bit by the vampire. I may end up restarting.

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Hi everyone, I don't know about if there will be a nwe update or not, but I see everyone have trouble following the story, me too. I propose that we all make a walkthrough, so at least we all can see all the progress and everything the game has to offer. Anyone wants to start? then others may contribute with it adding steps or info that was omitted.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone, I don't know about if there will be a nwe update or not, but I see everyone have trouble following the story, me too. I propose that we all make a walkthrough, so at least we all can see all the progress and everything the game has to offer. Anyone wants to start? then others may contribute with it adding steps or info that was omitted.
sure except occasionally player stumbles upon trigger which continues plot.

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
In case this is still being worked on, there is a rather annoying issue. Once you reach the point where you are sneaking into Harley's room after you have to start the game over for the new chapter, you need two invisibility surums. If you have any on hand, when you order more through the tablet, they go into stock instead of into hand. So, if you end up with an odd number, you are screwed. You can't advance, you can't fix it. Or, does anyone know a way around this?

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone know the status of this game? The last we heard from the dev was from oct. so either this has been abandoned without any warning, or he ded... (of course, I hope not)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know the status of this game? The last we heard from the dev was from oct. so either this has been abandoned without any warning, or he ded... (of course, I hope not)
reported abandoned so we'll see.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
guess this one is finally abandoned.. after losing the superior artist i'm guessing they had trouble maintaining the same speed

magikiswaifu

Mar 26, 2022
Ive played the first part (Chapter 1-3 I think). It ended with Harley capturing me or something I think. Will downloading this 0.13 version put me at the next part or could I start a new game from chapter 1 all the way to the end?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ive played the first part (Chapter 1-3 I think). It ended with Harley capturing me or something I think. Will downloading this 0.13 version put me at the next part or could I start a new game from chapter 1 all the way to the end?
harley capturing mc and nat was unavoidable. ch4 onwards is quite same as prev. chs with some new plot twists.

magikiswaifu

Mar 26, 2022
harley capturing mc and nat was unavoidable. ch4 onwards is quite same as prev. chs with some new plot twists.
I get that it'll happen. What I mean is does this new version start from the beginning or after that? I keep hearing the part I played referred to as part 1.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Here to pay my respects, this game and the legend of the red falcon(same dev) are still pretty good compared to a LOT of other games, even though they are abandoned, sigh.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes