slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Im not surprised this got abandoned after the first artist left shit just gets weird when a dev trys to continue a game after that

JoKeRT5

Jul 9, 2018
it doesn't necessarily mean that it is abandoned, the page says that it is when nothing has been published for a long time

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it doesn't necessarily mean that it is abandoned, the page says that it is when nothing has been published for a long time
nothing on patreon since 0.13 came out so pretty much abandoned.

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Downloaded this, but it doen't seem to let me progress even from the first mission, buy a screwdriver? Where do I access the guys Ross shop? I'm stuck in the cell.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Downloaded this, but it doen't seem to let me progress even from the first mission, buy a screwdriver? Where do I access the guys Ross shop? I'm stuck in the cell.
Follow quest line. Almost everything is open up through quests. just do quest and you will get everything. One only way tp raise money on the start it is to work after this through your SHOP and barter.
The last update ruined game. better to play older version - chapter 1-3, the last version is ruined and abandoned it seems).
Many actions only appears after a few tries.
SHOP is opened after you progress in Stark quest.
Think what you nedd most because even if you buy items you need time and you can get everything fast, try stock up on everything at least in low quantity, and most asled items.

Last edited:

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
IS this game broken?

I'm trying the 1-3 episodes, must only be on chapter 1.

I'm stuck and can't seem to progress, at the point where NAtasha has shiv, but can't progress anything, I've ratted out Falcon, but I only have 2 spaces for buyers and can't do anthing now.

Is there anyway to progress?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IS this game broken?

I'm trying the 1-3 episodes, must only be on chapter 1.

I'm stuck and can't seem to progress, at the point where NAtasha has shiv, but can't progress anything, I've ratted out Falcon, but I only have 2 spaces for buyers and can't do anthing now.

Is there anyway to progress?
no, you need to order more upgrade points and also rat out nat.

also this game is abandoned so not that worth to play.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes