nade00

Dec 24, 2019
1. Use shift + d for debug console and look for a variable asociated with your money.
2. If this doesn't work, use unren and analyse .rpy files.

Hmmm still couldn't do it , even using the unren and i chose enable console/developer mode. Any other way to open up console?

also , where do you put the unren tho? on the episode 1-3 and ep 4 folders? if so, already done those still wont work D:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
also , where do you put the unren tho? on the episode 1-3 and ep 4 folders? if so, already done those still wont work D:
1-3 if you are playing 1st 3 episodes, 4 if playing 4th episode.

easy way is to upload save here and change money mc has.

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i think i give it up with this game

or it is bugged or it s more grindy than any other game i played

after 40 (game ) days and daily go to the dealer , i still dont get a change to buy or find a srewdriver , so the very first thing one need in game can not be reached

unbelievebel

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
i think i give it up with this game

or it is bugged or it s more grindy than any other game i played

after 40 (game ) days and daily go to the dealer , i still dont get a change to buy or find a srewdriver , so the very first thing one need in game can not be reached

unbelievebel
Try the walkthrough at the first page. All you can find!

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017

Changelog:

- Added all old scenes from 1-3 chapter at the piace sign in mc cell

- Added scenes in intro

- Fixed bug in android at the begin in mc cell

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Same thing happens to me on android at ver 4.0 it says u do not enough exp on hacking when i press any part of the screen except on the items menu. I cant get past that and its just the start of the game.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
any new scenes added? I am only interested in Widow and kinda She Hulk atm, the other girls just arent for me something about them idk

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ahm well i like the game, but personal opinion the full game should have the same art, chapter 1 to 3 and 4 should be able to play in on linear game....

Beside that i would like to have a gallery of the chapters 1 to 3

Reactions: Shadow Song

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
how long is episode 4 right now? how many scenes? i ask cause i rather play episode 4 when its close to being finished some new updates makes u start new games since save files are not compatible last version i played was 0.3.2 i tried to look at change log on this forum but its missing alot of updates info

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
anyone know wich one are the new scenes of episode 4? i cant find it since last play... i mean keep saying in the journal "In Future Update" so???

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.4.6] compressed*

- Original Size: 850 MB

Compressed version for PC (336MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes