Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.4.7] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 878 MB

Compressed version for Win (243 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I'm very careful with my phone and I don't like being scammed(not saying this is one) but why is it asking for sd card permissions? Just a question

Aug 12, 2017
Game would be so much easier if there is a quest log or something like that in it. I do not get why developers dont put it in, in these types of games.

Reactions: libertypics

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Game would be so much easier if there is a quest log or something like that in it. I do not get why developers dont put it in, in these types of games.
there is and you can see it when you open bag and click notes.

So sex scenes have animations
sorta, moving images nothing like you see in for example in midnight paradise but type you see in witch trainer silver.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
He is, but from 0.4 version at notepad in your pocket device.

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
dude i have fucking wrong enchaments and i miss deadpool for harley 3/3 before i rat out natasha it breaks progression is there any way to fucking delete one of my buyers? chapter 1. and no i don;t have previous save. i have played the game before there was even an episode 3 but the fucking saves don't work i ignore/rollback and the game starts from the beggining

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Saves are a shifty bunch of variables frozen in place, nothing more.
tranfer them every time there is a new version
D3v keeps shifting the inner workings of this game so those variables do not match anymore.

Try any save you got, ”cause they are persistent, but if d3v changed anything anew, they will not work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok is there any way why my old saves didn't work are they inside the game folder and i need to tranfer them every time there is a new version?
path in roaming\renpy is prolly different than in prev. versions of ep 1-3 and ep 4 you had to restart from beginning again and since changes to ep 4 were made it's not out of question that prev. eps got changed too.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes