Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I realize it's not a bug.. the loop i'm in is being caused by me not ratting enough cellies out... that said i don't get the option to rat out more inmates and i cant change buyers as far as i can tell
Got it, that is the problem at 1-3 chapter. You need only Deadpool and Wolverine at the two first places.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Got it, that is the problem at 1-3 chapter. You need only Deadpool and Wolverine at the two first places.
yea i started over and am currently trying to figure out chapter 4 now. I know it's been said already but I really do much prefer the original art but I also know that if the art was changed for a reason... it can only be changed back once that reason is addressed

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Well i haven't played this game in a while, so long that my old saves don't even work; with that said, where is the buy items options? Did it get moved because it isn't in the tablet anymore.

nvm found it

Last edited:

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017

Hello everyone, work on the new version is in full swing, I have already drawn some artwork, finished the plot, which has already been corrected in English language. I will add a new location - gym, and a few new man characters with which the story will also go at this version and at the next version too. I also added a choice in the story with Power girl and you can choice the end of 0.5 version. Later the ramifications in history will not change the story much, I will add changes to the dialogue depending on what you choose, it is possible to add a few other actions. By the way the 0.5 version will be at the end of October and I hope I will done it at the designated time. Thanks!

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Other than that 1 boob scene with Power Girl, is there anything else with her? I think I reached the end of chapter 4 content, all that is left is collecting money from the cam girls. Nice art, but sucks you can't fuck Raven.

Overall, disappointed with Chapter 4 so far. I feel this game might have potential, but we'll see in a few months/years.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wish dev would stop making old saves incompatible on new version. none of my saves on 4th version work, all will give renpy errors sooner or later.

getting boring to replay whole content again to see if there's new content and then repeat it again on next update and again and again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if 4.8 had any new content then it's well hidden (besides maybe asking help from pg but hat's short cutscene) unless new chat girls are counted (ms sinister and some unknown to me).

werius

Jan 4, 2018
After scene with Harley I see "This is a end of chapter 3" and only can go to the menu. How can i start chapter 4?(4.8 version)

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes