Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Seems to crash for me whenever I try to do anything after using the serum. I noticed it displaying the same thing when trying to jerk off in the afternoon/night.

Untitled.png

Reactions: piromak

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Version 4.8:

I do not know if he is to release version 5.0 at the 30th like before however i know that on his latest poll the majority voted for Harely 1st then second its the prison update such as the punisher hole (where widow got punished) and etc.
Change-log:
- Added portfolio pics for Gwen at the site
- Bug fixed

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Version 4.8:
Mega
I do not know if he is to release version 5.0 at the 30th like before however i know that on his latest poll the majority voted for Harely 1st then second its the prison update such as the punisher hole (where widow got punished) and etc.
Change-log:
- Bug fixed
The files are still 4.7, skeep didnt update

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
at 0.4.8 is pics with Gwen at her portfolio. You can`t see them?
Do saves work? from 4.7? When frost ask me to install virus in guard quarters the cameras don;t blink properly i have no way of knowing

Last edited:

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Do saves work? from 4.7? When frost ask me to install virus in guard quarters the cameras don;t blink properly i have no way of knowing
Try wait a bit at the start, you will see red light on the map.

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Version 4.8:
Mega
Change-log:
- Bug fixed
Sorry for the wait, the mega file is up and skeep edited the file to latest version.

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Try wait a bit at the start, you will see red light on the map.
there is red light in two cameras but they are not the correct ones and it stays the same till the end i have to get lucky to get to the room and download. episodes 1-3. the 2nd time you get to go to guard quarters. already did it but i thought i should report it. also episode 4 when you have in quest both talk to sunday about tatsu and jenny only jenny's quest gets resolved and the button for sunday in the tablet doesn't light up no matter how many days pass. breaks progress. solution is to not reach the quest for sunday on both girls at the same time.

Grimn2017

Apr 10, 2018
im using the walkthrough to try to get to chapter two but im stuck on "Call Stark from tablet – Did you found something? Speak with Nat – We can escape" i dont get the we can escape option for nat and just in case i did and skipped it by mistake i dont get the "Wait a few days and at night you can go to escape map" option either. i go out with invis potion and it doesnt let me choose anything but the panel by the holo chick, and if its not that is there some other requirement to get nat to have the we can escape option? my stark possibilities is at level 2 also. dont know what i can do, anyone have any ideas?

Edit: found out i just have to collect every enhancement possible in order to proceed.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes