Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here . try the saves ... maybe our chrunchers have some older versions in their repertoirs?
Abhai ... thank you very much ... your crunch is still here to fiddle our gums with joy!
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.3]
save just before the end
saved all the sex scenes
on ep 4 you start from scratch
try these
these here
this is latest save

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone help me, i may have soft locked the game. I have to sell out natasha to harley but to do that i have to sell out 3 people but the thing is i dont have enough space for buyers to sell out and i can not get anymore enhancements.
sold falcon? restarting might be only option or cheating more ench points.

EXC King

Jun 24, 2018
It's my first time downloading this game but I think the game didn't starts over from the beginning so how to I play from the start.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's my first time downloading this game but I think the game didn't starts over from the beginning so how to I play from the start.
game starts when mc is in prison already, why he is there is explained.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.5C] Skeep

Original Size Win/Linux: 914 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 133 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 116 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been playing this game close to year on and off again. I still haven't beat the first part. I wouldn't say I'm stuck but I get to lost with the whole getting money for upgrades, getting items for certain character so i can snitch to harley. I got far mind you as I'm at the SheHulk cam stuff but it's kinda hard to tell what to do in-game.

I'm going to see if i can progress on my saves without using a walkthrough as i did enjoy naturally figuring stuff out myself.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
The game changed so dramatically it is even hard to consider it the same game. Screenshots are from the first episode, and i think at least some should be added.

For me, art change is bad so the game lost its appeal.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes