Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Is opening the backpack at night supposed to give an error? and sleep gives an error too(that I can ignore) or is my version messed up? or previous save is messed with the current version, or the current version is just borked.

Azure88

Jun 24, 2017
tell me what is the first step in the walktrough

right , get the screwdriver from the dealer

now pls read my post again
Looking at your screenshot from before, I think you're talking to the wrong NPC. It's been a bit since I've played this, but I'm pretty sure you gotta talk to a guy further down the hall.

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Looking at your screenshot from before, I think you're talking to the wrong NPC. It's been a bit since I've played this, but I'm pretty sure you gotta talk to a guy further down the hall.
thnx that is an answer what makes sence , got only 1 problem
there are only 3 persons i can currently meet in the block
1 this guy
2 a female who dont want to speak with me
3 thor , a guy who doesnt want to speak with me

oh and the guard but for sure he is not the dealer

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

reaper1012

Aug 24, 2019
so im on chapter one and stuck on telling harlequin that nad has a shiv i have everything is at 2 but the slot for buyers is at 0 do i have to restart because i cant rad out other people to harlequin so she trust me

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
so im on chapter one and stuck on telling harlequin that nad has a shiv i have everything is at 2 but the slot for buyers is at 0 do i have to restart because i cant rad out other people to harlequin so she trust me
I had to. Make upgrading buyers' slots the first priority.

Reactions: reaper1012

Gaboro

Feb 18, 2019
Can Someone help me? i have already done everything with shehulk, and tatsu, but i still have to place the spycam in frost's room. The problem is that i can't buy the spycam (my pg says to ask stark but he doesn't say a thing to me)
ps: i'm using the 0.3.2 version, considering that the saves doesn't work for the new version

spicykimbap

Oct 29, 2017
This is going to sound very nit picky and annoying but the only problem I have with Tatsumaki being in the game is it means Saitama exists in this world and since all of the heroes are defeated it is to be assumed that Saitama lost? Can't picture Saitama losing at all

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
This is going to sound very nit picky and annoying but the only problem I have with Tatsumaki being in the game is it means Saitama exists in this world and since all of the heroes are defeated it is to be assumed that Saitama lost? Can't picture Saitama losing at all
I remember discussing one punch man with skeep when I was on the project. We had him planned for the sequel. All I can say is he wasn't in prison. Not sure what will happen now though. The last version was all skeep.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thnx that is an answer what makes sence , got only 1 problem
there are only 3 persons i can currently meet in the block
1 this guy
2 a female who dont want to speak with me
3 thor , a guy who doesnt want to speak with me

oh and the guard but for sure he is not the dealer
you don't buy shiv, you steal knife from where prisoners eat (when there's fighting going on) and then in your room you sharpen it (during evenings) so it becomes shiv.

dealer is at far left room.

and you can't picture how clever harley can be.

Reactions: djustmie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
again restarting from 0 isn't nice (luckily this doesn't have that much content yet so it's not that big issue).

either talking with sunday about jenny isn't added yet or it's a bug since after talking about tatsuo with sunday and completing her stuff button for sunday is greyed out.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Is it just me? Or does the walkthrough link on first page give City of Broken Dreamers walkthrough for other?

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017

V:4.7
Changelog:

- Added pics with Raven in her cam site portfolio

Soon I plead someone take the mantle off me....I'm a leech not a saint.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

EXOS123

Jan 13, 2020
GOD DAMN IT AM STUCK FROM THE VERY BEGINING!!! HELP!! i keep asking tony if he found something like am supposed to in the walkthrough but nothing happens and when i use the serum to walk around there is no door to escape from!!! i cant rat natasha out because am not close enough to harley quin and i last ratted falcon out and i cant rat anyone else so far. PLEASE HELPPP

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes