starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
help please i have no more tickets for gym , ross dont sell them anymore , i have she hulk dress but i dunno how to give her, and i have no more quest than the coin in the pocket but when i talk or play to dimitrescu nothing more happen , im stuck; and can we unlock all scenes with she hulk ?

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I'm also stuck, kinda in the same spot as the dude above me but I don't even have the coin. I'm at the part where after I visited harley after rocket told me to go via the guards. Now my notepad has nothing on it and when I go through the portal I'm stuck there because clicking on doors or the portal won't get me out.Ross also no longer sells tickets.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
so... I upgraded everything to level too except the buyer part on the tablet... it says i can't add more buyers so i can't add wolverine to rat him out... can you rat everyone else? how does it work? i can't rat anyone, since i can't do it i can't get harley to trust me either, i'm stuck in that point

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
Just a quick question, after you learn the technique from jenny and attack powergirl in the gym, you are given 2 option to either let go or not. If you chose not, suddenly she is tied up and fucked by drax and starlord. Am i missing something as it seems to happen with no context?

N3wb_4_l1f3

Mar 30, 2018
If anybody's wondering how to get past the soft lock with Jenny, you have to max out your strength before Jenny will teach you the new technique. Felt really dumb once I realised that ><

• Angry
Reactions: omni5 and zakor

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Did the 3rd Tatsumaki nurse scene get removed for some reason? I can't get it and I am only missing 1 scene, 42. There are way too many soft locks in this game you can get yourself into without warning or a way out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did the 3rd Tatsumaki nurse scene get removed for some reason? I can't get it and I am only missing 1 scene, 42. There are way too many soft locks in this game you can get yourself into without warning or a way out.
if you mean her getting fucked then yes.

Just a quick question, after you learn the technique from jenny and attack powergirl in the gym, you are given 2 option to either let go or not. If you chose not, suddenly she is tied up and fucked by drax and starlord. Am i missing something as it seems to happen with no context?
it was same on prev. version, mc gets those 2 to bang pg.

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018

it was same on prev. version, mc gets those 2 to bang pg.
So the weird transition is like that? One second he is grappling and the next straight to the fucking scene without any explanation?

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
It is weird for it to be removed, also which scene am I missing then? I got all of Jenny's scenes, Tatsu, Lady D, Cara. Unless there is an extra Harley scene somewhere as I got the rocket and double Batman scenes. And is it just me or the 3rd achievement is bugged and doesn't count anything above 5.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the weird transition is like that? Once second he is grappling and the next straight to be fucking scene without any explanation?
yes. drax and sl were in gym already and since neither has had pussy since who knows when so they didn't need much of invitation to fuck pg.

Reactions: Psyside

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
This shitty game is so broken(bugged). Quest just dissapear, script is not working, just going around and can't trigger anything...
So lame, this is my first experience of the game so broken. Is dev even trying to fix it?:eek::sick:

Played first 3 chapters and liked so far, and it's like some another guy trying to work from chapter 4. It is like dev is tottaly another. Each update the same shit with bugs...:mad:
P.S. To be fair some bugs were fixed(can't check bugs from old versions). To proceed with Tatsu you need to place dress in your slot, Jenny's dress from request from photo for Ross still in inventory, can't complete it.
It will really will help if Dev give some hints in quest, for example how much i need to raise relationship with Jenny in gym and about Tatsu's dress, i already have 105 relationship with Jenny i think at this moment it will be endless. Can't check bugs from old versions because can't yet proceed in game.

Last edited:

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
This shitty game is so broken(bugged). Quest just dissapear, script is not working, just going around and can't trigger anything...
So lame, this is my first experience of the game so broken. Is dev even trying to fix it?:eek::sick:

Played first 3 chapters and liked so far, and it's like some another guy trying to work from chapter 4. It is like dev is tottaly another. Each update the same shit with bugs...:mad:
Cool, but now write where is the bugs if you saw it so many.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Cool, but now write where is the bugs if you saw it so many.
Dissapearance of Jenny(i think after second talk with her or a little futher), Can't trigger quest with Tatsu(with her dress), Some of text messages sometimes pop up in wrong places( like there is talking guard with you and it is not even near night midnight) guard tells you that you can recieve money if i'am not wrong, some events can pop up or dissapear. I can't even play in this update futher in story in previous updates at least i somehow with great luck at least meet this Ice chick and batman(it was so buggy if you meet her second time you break your game and there was bugs with pictures which can be removed from screen and each morning pop up and dissapear again.
In this build i can't even go as far as previous update.
In previous updates was also bug when you upgrade style on website of tatsu but quest not go futher.

P.S. with Tatsu is clear at least right now found only right now you need to take her dress in slot.
But what to do with Jenny? there is no way i can trigger her events. Tried other saves found moment when Jenny quest dissapear, Jenny kicked his but and he talk to Sunday(something about test of his blood) and no more progress.

P.P.S. the same bug still exist when you use tablet or inventory add items in slots and message pops up from guard that you can recieve money you request but it still night...

Last edited:
Reactions: jems242

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Dissapearance of Jenny(i think after second talk with her or a little futher), Can't trigger quest with Tatsu(with her dress), Some of text messages sometimes pop up in wrong places( like there is talking guard with you and it is not even near night midnight) guard tells you that you can recieve money if i'am not wrong, some events can pop up or dissapear. I can't even play in this update futher in story in previous updates at least i somehow with great luck at least meet this Ice chick and batman(it was so buggy if you meet her second time you break your game and there was bugs with pictures which can be removed from screen and each morning pop up and dissapear again.
In this build i can't even go as far as previous update.
In previous updates was also bug when you upgrade style on website of tatsu but quest not go futher.

P.S. with Tatsu is clear at least right now found only right now you need to take her dress in slot.
But what to do with Jenny? there is no way i can trigger her events. Tried other saves found moment when Jenny quest dissapear, Jenny kicked his but and he talk to Sunday(something about test of his blood) and no more progress.
Old saves doesn`t work. It is written everywhere!

• Angry
Reactions: jems242
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes