DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Old saves doesn`t work. It is written everywhere!
You are genius, this save from new game v0.6.5, this build. check again, this my last save.

P.S. the same bug still exist when you use tablet or inventory add items in slots and message pops up from guard that you can recieve money you request but it still night...(it happens at the same day you make request to exchange money)

it will trigger 100% if you requested money and the day Cara go to gym and you in night change something in slots.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Add invisible serum at one of your pocket slots
and where to get more since what were given were used earlier to follow her? or are we meant to follow her just once-twice?

also why order invisibility potions and sleeping pills since those don't end up to mc's inventory?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
and where to get more since what were given were used earlier to follow her? or are we meant to follow her just once-twice?
buy in tablet store i think(at some point you talk oabout invisible with some characters and talk to Sunday and it will add it to store i think, but again i almost sure that you can buy serum even before it). it takes time for delivery in your inventory so wait and buy all of them because you need it more often.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
like said before 6 i-potions there but none can be used.
click on potion in inventory and PLACE it in slot after messages. You input NUMBERS by your own HANDS how much you NEED. Do you even read text and messages in game? And you use it automatically in only some events(not manually)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
click on potion in inventory and place it in slot after messages You input by your own HANDS how much you NEED. Do you even read text and messages in game?
yes i do and like i SAID BEFORE i DID THAT but NOW i have used all SERUMS given and no idea how to get more. plenty of i-potions in STOCK but AGAIN those don't HELP mc.

no serum = no following pg.

https://f95zone.to/threads/heroes-rise-prison-break-v0-6-5-skeep.32907/post-5768444 and https://f95zone.to/threads/heroes-rise-prison-break-v0-6-5-skeep.32907/post-5770492

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
yes i do and like i SAID BEFORE i DID THAT but NOW i have used all SERUMS given and no idea how to get more. plenty of i-potions in STOCK but AGAIN those don't HELP mc.

no serum = no following pg.

https://f95zone.to/threads/heroes-rise-prison-break-v0-6-5-skeep.32907/post-5768444 and https://f95zone.to/threads/heroes-rise-prison-break-v0-6-5-skeep.32907/post-5770492

HAVE A NICE DAY!
OK i read your misleading comment before. from the start you can just say you can't take your stock to inventory
I think i hame same problem before and i think you can only recieve items by batches so if you bought 6 choko, 6 soda, 6 inv potions, you only recieve invisibility potion after another items i think. i may be wrong.

So go to

find pocket_warehouse > Invisibility potion > quant :

and set it to 50 or more and you can do all other items at the same time it is not even cheating at this moment, beacause dev made it so uncomfortable. and there is no even hint about it.

Hope you win this annoyance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as i figured.

not 1st nor last game where i need to edit save to get things needed which game just doesn't give.

pika2018

Oct 27, 2018
So, does anyone know how to release the scenes: 17 - 18 - 19 - 21 - 42? And the last two achievements?

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
But what to do with Jenny? there is no way i can trigger her events. Tried other saves found moment when Jenny quest dissapear, Jenny kicked his but and he talk to Sunday(something about test of his blood) and no more progress.
Jenny's events from Jenny We were removed, now you can walk with her in the shower after training, if you raise a fairly high level of relationship

P.P.S. the same bug still exist when you use tablet or inventory add items in slots and message pops up from guard that you can recieve money you request but it still night...
Yes, this error is really there, thanks, I will correct.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Completely stuck, seems like a bug. I put the posters up for Tatsu, then raised her style to 1. The dialogue then tells me to go to the bathroom, but I just get beaten up and nothing happens at the hospital. I talked to everyone went everywhere and its no good. Notepad is empty too. I made a new save for version 0.65 so that's not the issue.

Can anyone share a save closely after that part on a working save so I can progress please.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
as i figured.

not 1st nor last game where i need to edit save to get things needed which game just doesn't give.
Yes, regrettably it is as you say, i also can't understand why to make it so hard to get items.

Completely stuck, seems like a bug. I put the posters up for Tatsu, then raised her style to 1. The dialogue then tells me to go to the bathroom, but I just get beaten up and nothing happens at the hospital. I talked to everyone went everywhere and its no good. Notepad is empty too. I made a new save for version 0.65 so that's not the issue.

Can anyone share a save closely after that part on a working save so I can progress please.

Here is my archive of saves from 0.6.5 just find you need, everything saves chronologically, 9-1 quest for posters see from there
and i think 2nd achievement ( you just need to be beaten up in toilet many times)

Where do I get it? Its not in the store and I cant talk to sunday to get it
invisible potion (serum). When you have quest to follow Cara at Night and you try ti follow, you will recieve quest about invisible you need to talk with some character and Sunday and Sunday add invisible potion(serum) in store on tablet. but to be fair see post higher i posted site for modifying save files and variable you need to modify to get many inv potions, set to 50-90 and you have more than enough i think.

:oops:P.S. I also met with problem(bug?) I can't go to Ross to buy gym tickets. i have 9 in inventory yet, is it triggered if only i have less than some specific quantity? Confirmed it is a bug i have no tickets an can no option to go to Ross to buy it.

Also interested how much you need to raise relationship with Jenny? already 119.

:oops:Met with bug when you need to talk to Parker and Cara you need first make some photo of Cara in gym at night when she masturbate, but bug is you can miss it and after talk with Cara can give photo(which not exist yet) to Parker.

Met with bug when Ross asked you to take photos for calendar and you need to talk to Rocket in ventilation, after talk with Rocket need to wait few days and next time you talk with rocket whole scene repeats and you need wait again (scene the same - loop?) , but if you skips days with button example- sunday- wednesday you have no loop(just skip whole day and only clean toilet and nothing else)

Last edited:
Reactions: LaterGater

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
invisible potion (serum). When you have quest to follow Cara at Night and you try ti follow, you will recieve quest about invisible you need to talk with some character and Sunday and Sunday add invisible potion(serum) in store on tablet. but to be fair see post higher i posted site for modifying save files and variable you need to modify to get many inv potions, set to 50-90 and you have more than enough i think.
I'm at the first stage. I cant even try to follow her THE FIRST time there is no option. And I dont know what to fucking do

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I'm at the first stage. I cant even try to follow her THE FIRST time there is no option. And I dont know what to fucking do
Firstly you need to have quest in notebook to follow her, after this, she go to gym at sunday and wednesday, you need skip part of the day after night and you have 2 options follow her or sleep, you need to select follow and mc talk about invisible, maybe you broke quest somehow or script. in post above i gave my Mega link to saves, download it and select save and search what you need.
If it is really bug as you say , maybe your save or game is bugged and there is only help from DEV at this point, then try my saves.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes