dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
Hey,
maybe someone can help me?
I come with the key from Harley somehow no further
I have the fishing line, but where do I get the fishing rod?
Ross sells me only the fishing line

Quet Info:
" collect the fishing rod for rockets from the fishing line and banks of soda and put in ventilation "

When I use the fishing line and soda at the ventilation shaft, it only says the following:
" Well it looks like it´s ready. I´ll leave the ventilation stuff to rocket then, he can care of himself.

Where is my mistake?
When Kara will not be in the camera, you need to click on the ventilation again, the mini-game will start

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
The game features a hidden quest and a character(Lady Dimetrescu) whose appearance depends on collecting achievements before completing the main quest line

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
so is there ntr in this game or not? I use the search function and it seems one of the love interest of mc ( Her name it's black widow I presume ) gets raped multiple times and you cannot do anything about it. It seems it's not avodiable. Is this correct? If the game has NTR I would rather not start to play and waste my time

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so is there ntr in this game or not? I use the search function and it seems one of the love interest of mc ( Her name it's black widow I presume ) gets raped multiple times and you cannot do anything about it. It seems it's not avodiable. Is this correct? If the game has NTR I would rather not start to play and waste my time
no ntr since mc just doesn't love anybody, just wants to get femmes pants.

hit block: no soda = no training with jenny (plenty of soda in stock) and no invisibility serum = no cara follow (again plenty of inv. potions in stock) and mc refuses to goto toilet during night. ross just sells tickets. do i really need to edit save to get serums and sodas?

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
no ntr since mc just doesn't love anybody, just wants to get femmes pants.

hit block: no soda = no training with jenny (plenty of soda in stock) and no invisibility serum = no cara follow (again plenty of inv. potions in stock) and mc refuses to goto toilet during night. ross just sells tickets. do i really need to edit save to get serums and sodas?
Just have to ask, because I made these two mistakes at first.
1)Did you "send" the orders in after clicking on "my basket" the wait 2-3 day for there arrival
2) Did you move them from your available inventory to your pocket inventory? Bottom of inventory screen with the plus sign.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just have to ask, because I made these two mistakes at first.
1)Did you "send" the orders in after clicking on "my basket" the wait 2-3 day for there arrival
2) Did you move them from your available inventory to your pocket inventory? Bottom of inventory screen with the plus sign.
1. yes, i have several sodas and inv. potions in stock but not in pocket (trained with she-hulk ~5 times and rest of time trained alone) and yes did several orders of inv. potions and sodas.
2. yes i did cause game reqs mc to have that item in hand so if goes gym then tickets and soda etc.

inventory has falcon's phone, tickets, screwdriver, 2 dresses for tatsuo and sleeping pillows (pills), all serums used to follow cara and sodas to train with she-hulk.

didn't run out of inv. serums on prev. version and ross sold sodas.

zakor

Jul 27, 2017
1. yes, i have several sodas and inv. potions in stock but not in pocket (trained with she-hulk ~5 times and rest of time trained alone) and yes did several orders of inv. potions and sodas.
2. yes i did cause game reqs mc to have that item in hand so if goes gym then tickets and soda etc.

inventory has falcon's phone, tickets, screwdriver, 2 dresses for tatsuo and sleeping pillows (pills), all serums used to follow cara and sodas to train with she-hulk.

didn't run out of inv. serums on prev. version and ross sold sodas.
I can't progress any further than that either, she-hulk never gives the fightning technique and power girl at night gym doesnt progress at all. Above 100 in relation with she-hulk aswell but nothing happens.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes