TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Those items get transferred checking "My basquet" on Market and clicking Send button. It may take a while, they arrived everytime on thursday iirc, but it's needed to sleep in cell otherwise you will need to wait next time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
34 is Rocket rubbing one out on Harley while he is spying on her in the bath. No idea what 42 is as I am missing it myself. 24 is bugged for me as well in the gallery but you can still view it if you click on it.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Why?
idk, but it wednesday and sunday when she leave to gym. and yes everyone met with the same bug missing sprite or Dev is something planned.
you do it too soon, only NIGHT. i think it is only 2 days, anyway you need to it at NIGT skip part of day 1 time and try.

34 is Rocket rubbing one out on Harley while he is spying on her in the bath. No idea what 42 is as I am missing it myself. 24 is bugged for me as well in the gallery but you can still view it if you click on it.
42 is for patreon 10$.

Whats the rules to the dice game? How do you win?
rule is simple when you see text when you yet to throw dices save your game and if you don't get needed result, just load and repeat 3 times, very easy.

P.S. guys can someone please post gallery screenshot of scenes 17,18,19,21 please (only gallery).

Last edited:

fuckboi1001

Dec 7, 2020
Hi when I get to the fishing game I can't do anything the harley's animation is going but I can't select a hole or play the game...is this a bug or am I playing it wrong

Luna1234

Sep 6, 2017
Oke so i started this game and i know that to advance i need to rat out natasha to harley at night but when i try to do that it says I should get Harley to trust me more first. I'm guessing I need to rat out other inmates first? but my shop is already full with clients and i cant add more, i've only ratted out wolverine/falcon. So am i just stuck or what am i supposed to do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oke so i started this game and i know that to advance i need to rat out natasha to harley at night but when i try to do that it says I should get Harley to trust me more first. I'm guessing I need to rat out other inmates first? but my shop is already full with clients and i cant add more, i've only ratted out wolverine/falcon. So am i just stuck or what am i supposed to do?
restart.

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
Whats the rules to the dice game? How do you win?
Come on guys: it's Poker...

I'm stuck there... I won Dimitrescu many times at poker and talked some but the hint is still "put the coin in his pocket and go to bed" is there anything else to do or I will have to wait next version?
also is there anything else to do with She-Hulk after you follow her in bath and you rub her pussy? my relation with her is >50
is there more to do than a thigjob with Tatsu? and what about Spidey? nothing changed after I gave him the video...

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
How do i get scene 34?. The only scenes i get with Rocket & Harley are during fishing minigame (picking the walkman) and when asking the guard to take MC to Harley's Room suddenly Rocket's attack her in revenge.

P.S. guys can someone please post gallery screenshot of scenes 17,18,19,21 please (only gallery).

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How do i get scene 34?. The only scenes i get with Rocket & Harley are during fishing minigame (picking the walkman) and when asking the guard to take MC to Harley's Room suddenly Rocket's attack her in revenge.

thanks, and why to add vampire in the toilet even to gallery.

about scene 34 in gallery, it is just 1 scene, when he (rocket), take her panties, or any other thing in bathroom except for mp3 player, he asked, enough or try more, choose enough and after it choose Milky rain.
example take keys or panties and after asked choose enough and choose Milky rain.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Rat out deadpool too. If you just need last 2 upgrades then you might be screwed if you don't have him in your client list.

Anyhow this game is total mess, something you wouldn't expect from linear game like that. My problem is that I was collecting money for mini schoolgirl outfit, but I can't buy it because fat bastard won't sell me anything else than tickets now... how do you even mess up something simple like shopkeeper?

Edit: Also why can you fulfill some orders and others not? At first I thought i was because I didn't have required amount but now I have more items than needed and I can't sell stupid dumbells and books half of time because sell button doesn't want to work.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyhow this game is total mess, something you wouldn't expect from linear game like that. My problem is that I was collecting money for mini schoolgirl outfit, but I can't buy it because fat bastard won't sell me anything else than tickets now... how do you even mess up something simple like shopkeeper?
very easily as you can see. prev. version unlimited soda and tickets from ross and now no soda and tickets might be limited.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
very easily as you can see. prev. version unlimited soda and tickets from ross and now no soda and tickets might be limited.
Dev just outdone himself:oops::rolleyes::) :cry::eek:
Anyway boyz and girlz let's wait and see, what new torture Dev has for us in new updates:ROFLMAO::LOL::cry:
Sorry i'am not stable after games like this. It is rare i swear.

farachiya

Jan 16, 2021
guys after batman got shot !! i broke the next night to harley's room then cave then it got stuck can't go ahead or get back to harley's room what should i do ? after batman wake's up and F... harley then got shot

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes