HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
thanks, and why to add vampire in the toilet even to gallery.

about scene 34 in gallery, it is just 1 scene, when he (rocket), take her panties, or any other thing in bathroom except for mp3 player, he asked, enough or try more, choose enough and after it choose Milky rain.
example take keys or panties and after asked choose enough and choose Milky rain.
Thanks. Idk about why the vampire is there, the most weird thing is to what happens with the vampire in that scene... I just got it after get access to the gym and train enough to protect Spidey, before to that scene you'll need to go the toilet ten times to get a vampire dress for the "loli", visit her and give it to her, you'll need also to update all her status for cam show and not oblige her to work never, just let her be and raise as much her love for you with gift in cam show administration she'll rise her love for ya naturally (and the money too) without spending more money in gifts: that's how you'll get 17,18 and 21. To obtain 19. you'll need to have 17 and 18 and then, during morning don't work (stay in cell), then select to go to the bathroom, you can go alone or with her, the rest is up to you.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks. Idk about why the vampire is there, the most weird thing is to what happens with the vampire in that scene... I just got it after get access to the gym and train enough to protect Spidey, before to that scene you'll need to go the toilet ten times to get a vampire dress for the "loli", visit her and give it to her, you'll need also to update all her status for cam show and not oblige her to work never, just let her be and raise as much her love for you with gift in cam show administration she'll rise her love for ya naturally (and the money too) without spending more money in gifts: that's how you'll get 17,18 and 21. To obtain 19. you'll need to have 17 and 18 and then, during morning don't work (stay in cell), then select to go to the bathroom, you can go alone or with her, the rest is up to you.
Thank you:):):) I am almost lost all hope to clear this scenes and in my case i think i need to start all over.

BTW to trigger Tatsu's sex scene in bathroom, i think you need to raise her affection, raise her skills in admin panel give her gifts(dress after encounter vampire 10+ times in bathroom or 15 and to recruit 2 other girls in admin panel). Because Tatsu tell something about other girls he hire on site( jaleosy? )

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Previously I was able to go to the toilet at night to get beaten up and do some plays with Tatsu. Now I only get the massage that the guy doesn't want to get beaten up but I also can't go to the hospital. Anyone got an idea what I have to do? Achievements in the notebook says i got knocked out 8 times of ?? -.-"

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Previously I was able to go to the toilet at night to get beaten up and do some plays with Tatsu. Now I only get the massage that the guy doesn't want to get beaten up but I also can't go to the hospital. Anyone got an idea what I have to do? Achievements in the notebook says i got knocked out 8 times of ?? -.-"
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroes-rise-prison-break-v0-6-5-skeep.32907/post-5783595

If you not too far away from when you recieve 1 achievement load save file before you recieve it. secondly you can't get Tatsu scene in shower without vampire costume i think.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Thank you:):):) I am almost lost all hope to clear this scenes and in my case i think i need to start all over.

BTW to trigger Tatsu's sex scene in bathroom, i think you need to raise her affection, raise her skills in admin panel give her gifts(dress after encounter vampire 10+ times in bathroom or 15 and to recruit 2 other girls in admin panel). Because Tatsu tell something about other girls he hire on site( jaleosy? )
I forgot something, to put a stop to the vampire in the bathroom you'll need to be nice with the cat in the gym before training to rise affection, then the kitty do something awesome :v

Reactions: omni5 and DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I forgot something, to put a stop to the vampire in the bathroom you'll need to be nice with the cat in the gym before training to rise affection, then the kitty do something awesome :v
Thanks, i will try it.

Are there more scenes with tatsu apart from thighjob?
1 scene was removed by Dev in shower at start of the game.
3 scenes with thighjob(2 diffrent dress and 1 nude), 2 scenes in hospital, 1 sex scene in shower.
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroes-rise-prison-break-v0-6-5-skeep.32907/post-5799643 read here.
read recent posts at few pages, i also have problems with Tatsu, there is some hints.

Last edited:

eto1a

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks, i will try it.

1 scene was removed by Dev in shower at start of the game.
3 scenes with thighjob(2 diffrent dress and 1 nude), 2 scenes in hospital, 1 sex scene in shower.
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroes-rise-prison-break-v0-6-5-skeep.32907/post-5799643 read here.
read recent posts at few pages, i also have problems with Tatsu, there is some hints.
Thank you, I achieved the 3 thighjobs and the shower scene, I have 2 scenes in the hospital where she wanks mc and later you gave oral to her but I think something is missing, am i wrong or was removed?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Thank you, I achieved the 3 thighjobs and the shower scene, I have 2 scenes in the hospital where she wanks mc and later you gave oral to her but I think something is missing, am i wrong or was removed?
Yeah there was scenes, firstly when Tastsu badmouth Jenny, MC choke Tatsu(Dev removed it, but forgot to remove some text , mentioned by Tatsu), and i think there was sex scene in hospital before(not sure but i think on early builds there was)

And save often, I skipped and need to start again because destroyed achievement.
3rd achievement and 42 scene in gallery for only 10$ patreons i think so don't mind if you can't clear all gallery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game just keeps fucking me, edited save to give to mc 50 sodas, 50 inv. serums and 50 sleeping pillows but those don't appear in mc's inventory.

all_items_for_pocket > Invisibility potion > is_one 1/0 :(1) all_items_for_pocket > Invisibility potion > quant :(50)

(same for sodas etc)

also saveeditor says that mc has key to harley's room even he hasn't gone fishing yet.

eto1a

Jan 21, 2019
Yeah there was scenes, firstly when Tastsu badmouth Jenny, MC choke Tatsu(Dev removed it, but forgot to remove some text , mentioned by Tatsu), and i think there was sex scene in hospital before(not sure but i think on early builds there was)

And save often, I skipped and need to start again because destroyed achievement.
3rd achievement and 42 scene in gallery for only 10$ patreons i think so don't mind if you can't clear all gallery.
Oh, I see... would you recommend me to try an early build?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Oh, I see... would you recommend me to try an early build?
Live brother, live, don't die on us, better not play most earliest builds, believe me. :eek: :sick: there is bug on bug, they are everywhere.

There is also a little different art, try it if you only want to see gallery scenes. find old build and save file with gallery unlocked.

game just keeps fucking me, edited save to give to mc 50 sodas, 50 inv. serums and 50 sleeping pillows but those don't appear in mc's inventory.

all_items_for_pocket > Invisibility potion > is_one 1/0 :(1) all_items_for_pocket > Invisibility potion > quant :(50)

(same for sodas etc)

also saveeditor says that mc has key to harley's room even he hasn't gone fishing yet.
You made it wrong, you need to find pocket_warehouse > Invisibility potion > quant :
pocket_warehouse > soda
So anything started with pocket_warehouse > only for the items in inventory

and i think you may need to do this with tickets to gym also, but i don't remember variable

about key, and any other items there is few variables, don't mess to much with them, if you have key, or can get key don't mind what variable says.

P.S. fastest way to find vaariables when you upload your save on site press CONTROL + F and copy past pocket_warehouse

Last edited:
Reactions: eto1a

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea except no inv. serums/potions in pocket_warehouse, maybe cuz don't have any atm.

Gasen

Jan 29, 2018
day 26, impossible to find the dealer.
I read all this trend, no answer. The walkthrough give no answer too.
I'm tired, i stop playing this game

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
yea except no inv. serums/potions in pocket_warehouse, maybe cuz don't have any atm.
to be more safe, i think you need to buy at least 1 item and then you can cheat, because there is some variable, which only have 2 options 0 and 1, means have it at least 1 item or don't have it at all. and i think you get invisibility potion in variables in story after you first need to follow Cara and quest you will recieve to talk to some characters and in the end talk to Sunday and it will add invisibility potion in store(i think this is the only 1 think right now which added to tablet store by story only).
So buy at least 1 item each for inventory only items and cheat how much you want.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
day 26, impossible to find the dealer.
I read all this trend, no answer. The walkthrough give no answer too.
I'm tired, i stop playing this game
what dealer and what ep? if you mean who i think you mean then he is at end of block (left side).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to be more safe, i think you need to buy at least 1 item and then you can cheat, because there is some variable, which only have 2 options 0 and 1, means have it at least 1 item or don't have it at all. and i think you get invisibility potion in variables in story after you first need to follow Cara and quest you will recieve to talk to some characters and in the end talk to Sunday and it will add invisibility potion in store(i think this is the only 1 think right now which added to tablet store by story only).
So buy at least 1 item each for inventory only items and cheat how much you want.
i have bought all from market at least once but in mc's inventory 1 sleeping pillow/pill left and 9 tickets, sodas in serums were used.

might restart AGAIN but atm had enuf.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
A sex scene with Nurse Tatsumaki was removed as well for some reason, that is why it feels like something is missing when you visit the hospital.

Gasen

Jan 29, 2018
what dealer and what ep? if you mean who i think you mean then he is at end of block (left side).
Thanks for your answer.
I'm at the beginning of the first episode.
I need a screwdriver. At the end of the block, there's a clown guard and nobody else (left side). Honestly, I don't know why I can't find the dealer, I'm totaly lost

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes