Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Firstly you need to have quest in notebook to follow her, after this, she go to gym at sunday and wednesday, you need skip part of the day after night and you have 2 options follow her or sleep, you need to select follow and mc talk about invisible, maybe you broke quest somehow or script. in post above i gave my Mega link to saves, download it and select save and search what you need.
If it is really bug as you say , maybe your save or game is bugged and there is only help from DEV at this point, then try my saves.
1621160159722.png Sunday night....I got the quest....No option to follow her....

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 1197552 Sunday night....I got the quest....No option to follow her....
place Tatsu's dress from inventory in one slot and complete other quests, because i think Dev done some quests in some specific order. and you go to gym not in night but after you skip it once(not full day skip)
If nothing helps, i posted Mega link with my save posts abowe.

I gave the rod, and after that anytime I click the ventilation it says 'I have nothing to do here now'
wednesday and sunday night click on ventilation(check what it says in your quest list). and after you get key from her you need to use not ventilation but door instead.
To see all scenes you need to repeat it at least 3 times.

P.S. If Dev done quest, events normal way there no one should have problems with the quests.:censored:
It is like you are not enjoying gameplay, but trying to avoid bugs.:(

Last edited:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
P.S. If Dev done quest, events normal way there no one should have problems with the quests.:censored:
It is like you are not enjoying gameplay, but trying to avoid bugs.:(
screenshot0002.png

Which scene am I missing, do you know? I have everything else. Unless a specific scene for a quest didn't trigger right. Only Lady D is left in notepad but talking to her more or winning her mini game does nothing.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 1197642

Which scene am I missing, do you know? I have everything else. Unless a specific scene for a quest didn't trigger right. Only Lady D is left in notepad but talking to her more or winning her mini game does nothing.
I'am sorry can't help you there, not played up to this point yet. What does lose mini game does?
Also seen it and can\t open last scene(there is achievement with her , you need to tell her all stories and maybe you will see scene with her as reward)

So my theory. Vampire inside coin > coin is reward for first achievment > in second achievement is mentioned vampire > i think to see last scene you need all achievements. And i fucked up second already :cry:

Last edited:

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
place Tatsu's dress from inventory in one slot and complete other quests, because i think Dev done some quests in some specific order. and you go to gym not in night but after you skip it once(not full day skip)
If nothing helps, i posted Mega link with my save posts abowe.
I figured out what breaks it. If you go to the toilet when you have to follow her.

But now I'm stuck on another buggy thing. Harley's Room. I cant find the Serum for batman. Noting is interactable in the fkin room

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I figured out what breaks it. If you go to the toilet when you have to follow her.

But now I'm stuck on another buggy thing. Harley's Room. I cant find the Serum for batman. Noting is interactable in the fkin room
Yep, that is problem about this game, you have no idea what action can break it((

Look for case under her bed, right now verified it.

Reactions: Psyside

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 1197642

Did you saw Lady D without panties? 42 scene can be the continue with her but at the version for $10+ patreons. Look at the dialogue when saw scene 41

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how do you get a camera or anything really out of the stock and into your pocket?
Some items meant to be only in stock for reselling in column Order to other prisoners.
And about items which meant to be in mc inventory, i think it is better to ask Dev how it is all work.

Did you saw Lady D without panties? 42 scene can be the continue with her but at the version for $10+ patreons. Look at the dialogue when saw scene 41
At which point anyone can clear 2second and third achievement?
second - right now i was there 4 times and can't go there anymore, at which point it is not possible to go there to be beaten?
Is there any way to clear 3rd achievement without patreon? And this quest only stated to go there but there is no talk or is this end of the content?
17,18,19,21 scenes? Is it possible to get them? or at least hint will help please

Last edited:
Reactions: pika2018

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I'am sorry can't help you there, not played up to this point yet. What does lose mini game does?
Also seen it and can\t open last scene(there is achievement with her , you need to tell her all stories and maybe you will see scene with her as reward)

So my theory. Vampire inside coin > coin is reward for first achievment > in second achievement is mentioned vampire > i think to see last scene you need all achievements. And i fucked up second already :cry:
Already told her all the stories, the counter doesn't go above 5 for talking with her for 3rd achievement, winning the dice game also does nothing, you are supposed to win it otherwise no reward.

So there is patreon locked content without notice? 10/10 development.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Some items meant to be only in stock for reselling in column Order to other prisoners.
And about items which meant to be in mc inventory, i think it is better to ask Dev how it is all work.

At which point anyone can clear 2second and third achievement?
second - right now i was there 4 times and can't go there anymore, at which point it is not possible to go there to be beaten?
Is there any way to clear 3rd achievement without patreon? And this quest only stated to go there but there is no talk or is this end of the content?
17,18,19,21 scenes? Is it possible to get them? or at least hint will help please
You will be beaten everytime at toilet before first achievement not open. If the first achievement was opened firstly - second will close.
how do you get a camera or anything really out of the stock and into your pocket?
When you buing items at Ross`s shop or tablet market you can see items in your pocket inventory that you can use in your pocket slot. What is the problem? If you don`t have camera at the mc inventory - you don`t need it right now at the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When you buing items at Ross`s shop or tablet market you can see items in your pocket inventory that you can use in your pocket slot. What is the problem? If you don`t have camera at the mc inventory - you don`t need it right now at the game.
EXCEPT sleeping pills and invisibility potions don't get transferred from market to mc's inventory.

jason007

Jan 16, 2018
You will be beaten everytime at toilet before first achievement not open. If the first achievement was opened firstly - second will close.

trying to get the video for parker. Did I mess something up?

edit never mind I think i figured it out sorry for the trouble. great game btw

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
trying to get the video for parker. Did I mess something up?

edit never mind I think i figured it out sorry for the trouble. great game btw
Add phone at your pocket slot and try get it when she masturbate at the gym, that is other function when she left from the cell at night.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It`s soda, sleeping pills and inv serum for now.
Those items get transferred checking "My basquet" on Market and clicking Send button. It may take a while, they arrived everytime on thursday iirc, but it's needed to sleep in cell otherwise you will need to wait next time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
is there a gallery unlocker? ive installed and reinstalled my game and theres aglitch where i cant sleep or advance first day

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Whats the rules to the dice game? How do you win?
Playing it several times i noted that the rule is to obtain as much dice with the same number at once, for example, if you have 3 dices with the number 3 and she have 4 dices with number 1 you lose, but if there is a draw like 3 dices with number 2 and two dices with number 5 while she have 3 dices with number 2 and two dices with number 6 you lose because two number 6 are superior to two number 5. You have the opportunity to trow the dices again if you select yes, you can select the dices with the numbers you don't like to discard and trow again.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes