cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for your answer.
I'm at the beginning of the first episode.
I need a screwdriver. At the end of the block, there's a clown guard and nobody else (left side). Honestly, I don't know why I can't find the dealer, I'm totaly lost
try going to prev. screen and he should stand there.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i have bought all from market at least once but in mc's inventory 1 sleeping pillow/pill left and 9 tickets, sodas in serums were used.

might restart AGAIN but atm had enuf.
this is my new game save, cleared Tatsumaki events, triggered inv potions and bought some, buy at least 1 items each for inventory and after it appears there, save and cheat.
Don't have any bugs yet and cleared 2nd achievement.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I am pretty sure you can get third achiev if you don't let go of choke on power girl.
Thanks for the info, i just thought that last talk with vampire Madame will just be patreons only locked(because if gallery already not 100% unlocked without 10$)

P.S. But if i am not wrong in old builds if you not release Cara , you will lose the sex scene with her in cell and i think you can't follow her to gym. In this build you can also miss sex scene with Cara in your cell.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this has begun to be in need of wt so that doesn't miss scenes due advancing too quickly or doing thing z when should have done thing x.

Reactions: DeMoS666

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the info, i just thought that last talk with vampire Madame will just be patreons only locked(because if gallery already not 100% unlocked without 10$)

P.S. But if i am not wrong in old builds if you not release Cara , you will lose the sex scene with her in cell and i think you can't follow her to gym. In this build you can also miss sex scene with Cara in your cell.
Yeah, 42 is commented out so it's not possible to get it with f95 version.

And yes, think about is as a split in what path you take. If you let her go you don't see her spitroasted but you get scene in cell.
Also if you don't let her go you get "bad_end += 1". Think about it whatever you want.

Reactions: DeMoS666

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
This kinda freaked me out after I beat the first one and the notepad was just empty afterward i thought I messed up, i wasn't used to the idea of running out of content lmao
great game though although sometimes its annoyingly difficult to figure out what you're expected to do next. It's always like go to a certain place at a certain time or talk to a certain person at a certain time and its so difficult to figure out. Like why is he always relying on rocket and never on sunday? At least the notepad is helpful in this regard but it feels cheap to always check to see what the next step is.
glad i came back to this game because I actually quit the first one a long time ago because it took me so long to figure out what to do i just quit lol

gundam89

May 8, 2020
what should i do next after you get revenge on Harley (the notepad goes empty). also how do you get more scenes with jenny at the gym and how do u use bruce keycard

Last edited:

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
Can someone share the gallery save?
I don’t know if my gallery disappears every time it reaches a certain point, I have to start playing again every time

Jun 27, 2020
Does version 5c end on episode 3. I got stuck around the end of episode 2 and I want to try to get through episode 3. Since I think I was getting close to having sex with she-hulk. Before I work on getting through the most recet episodes. Also is there a walkrhough past episode 3 since I tried getting through episode 4 on the past version and got stuck because I couldn't figure out how to progress.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does version 5c end on episode 3. I got stuck around the end of episode 2 and I want to try to get through episode 3. Since I think I was getting close to having sex with she-hulk. Before I work on getting through the most recet episodes. Also is there a walkrhough past episode 3 since I tried getting through episode 4 on the past version and got stuck because I couldn't figure out how to progress.
5 is ep 4 i think. no wt, only hints are in notepad.

CrazyCraz

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, love the game, but I seem to be having a problem, my quest tells me to break into Harleys room, but when I do so, the only options are to go back to my cell or press the portal (which only appears when I hover over where its meant to be)

if I go back, I will have just wasted resources because nothing changes,
and if I go through the portal I hit a wall, because clicking on batmans cell / the elevator / the end of the hallway, wont do anything, and pressing on the portal will result in "I can't go back right now"

have I just run out of content, or did I hit a bug?

... or am I just being dumb? (which is definitely possible)

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes