cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait...these images look different from what i remember, even the opening is different; was there a reboot? Thy=e intro is mentioning some stuff I remember doing in the older version of the game then start talking about things that I'm like...wtf?
graphics update as prev. artist left and they hired new. we are at ch4 atm so unless you completed ch1-3 then you missed "few" sexscenes and various plot related scenes.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I don't understand, the game seems to start from the middle. Never played this one thought, is there a previous game I should play first or what?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand, the game seems to start from the middle. Never played this one thought, is there a previous game I should play first or what?
yes in op under spoilers are 1st chapters of this game. as of how mc ended up in jail and hated by every1 isn't shown anywhere just told in game.

Reactions: Laxard

DragonKingXIII

Jul 7, 2017
anyone having the problem where the hidden camera doesn't show up in the shop and the pills of truth not showing in the pocket stock after they come in?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
art is great. How is the game content wise? Worth playing? Or better keep away/wait till it completed?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I should play 1-3 first right? Or is the latest one updated to include the 1-3 chapter?
chrono order 1, 2, 3, 4, etc to get full story.

i can't get more gym tickets, it keeps telling me to go to the gym to lean how to fight from she-hulk but i have none in my pocket and Ross isn't selling any
bugged so restart or use dev's save and after getting gymtickets and invisibility serums and sodas cheat 999 each and you are good for rest of game.

Do i download the 0.7 if i want to play from de begining? or another link?
see above.

Reactions: RabidLucius

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
It still loking ugless when Half of Game is Draw by One Artist,
and Other Half by Second Artist....
Any news from Dev When Game be TOTAL ReDraw? 0___0

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes