Oct 10, 2020
bugged so restart or use dev's save and after getting gymtickets and invisibility serums and sodas cheat 999 each and you are good for rest of game.

I started new game and I can't buy tickets disappeared after the second purchase. dev's save is too much further in the plot

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
guys? i can't seem to be able to finish Tatsu quest where i need to put up her posters, i did that and upgraded her style to 1 but nothing happen, i know that someone already had that problem before and used someone else save but not sure if the save from version 6.5 would work on the news version, anyone can help?

Reactions: kuado

idkimbill12

Mar 18, 2020
What do i do after i buying the spy cams? they don't show up in my pocket stock only in my pad stock

Last edited:

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
just wondering, I am interested so do we download chapters 1-3 section first and then the other one is chapter 4?

xymoir

Jul 13, 2017
I'm having a similar issue to others where the spy-cam doesn't actually appear in my inventory after buying it.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
After reading the story i was like so i can't play as the bad guy ? Come on........
You will, but not now. Developer can not add all right now. The plans will be to separate the story branches into a good guy and a bad one.
I'm having a similar issue to others where the spy-cam doesn't actually appear in my inventory after buying it.
Spy cam should appear in your pocket inventory 2 days after purchasing it on your tablet.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes