Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, i am stuck following power girl at night. I cannot fallow her on Thursday for some reason? How do I go forward. Walkthrough needed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nat you can protect by not geting her the neede number of infractions.
SHe-Hulk you can stop at training her so you are the only one fooling around with her.

To get to frost you need to get falcon to soften her up,
believe me, you will be going way further than him.

These are in the 1-3 game version.

Tatsu is all yours. You manage her so what is in your power, you can keep to yourself.
Remember this is a prison run by harley - you cannot predict crazy.
Of course, should you wanna see all content,
you will do the deeds that land these bombshells in trouble.

It is all in your hands.

So currently you cannot prevent girls fucking dudes other then you?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, i am stuck following power girl at night. I cannot fallow her on Thursday for some reason? How do I go forward. Walkthrough needed.
you need invisibility serums so if you run out then tough luck since can't get more (at least on 0.6.5) and same with sodas etc (same as before) since for some not that smart reason can't order more of serums, sodas stop appearing to mc's inventory, inv. potions don't appear on mc's inventory so eventually game hard blocks player.

editing saves might work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's supposed to be found in harley's room? only bookshelf and bathroom door are clickable and nothing on bookshelf and since no phone can't take pic of bathing harley.

version 0.6.5

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
you need invisibility serums so if you run out then tough luck since can't get more (at least on 0.6.5) and same with sodas etc (same as before) since for some not that smart reason can't order more of serums, sodas stop appearing to mc's inventory, inv. potions don't appear on mc's inventory so eventually game hard blocks player.

editing saves might work.
I don't have that issue. I can buy the sodas and the serum as much as i want. I can't finish the follow power girl/cara at night question before learning the new techniques quest. I just keep following her but it repeats over and over. Can't progress.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't have that issue. I can buy the sodas and the serum as much as i want. I can't finish the follow power girl/cara at night question before learning the new techniques quest. I just keep following her but it repeats over and over. Can't progress.
train with she-hulk and also get your strength to max. you need maaaaaaaaany gym tickets to finish both and same with soda.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Going through the images with an extractor, it looks like the main character quite literally doesn't have a single solo scene with Harley. So he redid the scenes and actually made it even worse content wise. Amazing. Are patreons actually voting for these terrible Harley scenes because its amazing that they're all this god awful.

Last edited:

LoktorDich

Jul 12, 2017
Problem: I broke all my keys for Harleys room. When I try to redo the fishing game I can't get more keys because they are simply not there. Any one that can help me?

Last edited:

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? Apparently I have lots of stuff to unlock, but I can't even follow Cara to wherever, no matter the time of day or day of the week.

Enshin

Jul 29, 2017
train with she-hulk and also get your strength to max. you need maaaaaaaaany gym tickets to finish both and same with soda.
I got all of the training done, idk what relationship i'm supposed to get with Jenny but she's at like 30 something now. Still no new scenes considering she just knocks me out if i do anything but rub her pussy. Also I got the spy camera and the invis potions but it still just sends me to sleep when i try to film the video with Cara.

Also what's up with these damn posters man.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
haven't gotten on 0.6.x to point where others could potentially fuck girls besides where starlord and drax have their way with pg which might be possible to prevent (since game refuses to co-operate) but on earlier episodes nat's punishment was unavoidable and if made right choices then got 3some with she-hulk and rocket and falcon had sex with ms frost.
thats the reason your game isnt growing Jackblack55. maybe make it avoidable?

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
To start playing this game I should first play the chapter 1-3 version and then after that download the most updated version or does the update one include everything including chapters 1-3 ?

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
To start playing this game I should first play the chapter 1-3 version and then after that download the most updated version or does the update one include everything including chapters 1-3 ?
You should first play the others version, they act like separate games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Going through the images with an extractor, it looks like the main character quite literally doesn't have a single solo scene with Harley. So he redid the scenes and actually made it even worse content wise. Amazing. Are patreons actually voting for these terrible Harley scenes because its amazing that they're all this god awful.
mc and harley scenes are history now since after his betrayal hq doesn't like him that much anymore.

Is there a walkthrough for this game? Apparently I have lots of stuff to unlock, but I can't even follow Cara to wherever, no matter the time of day or day of the week.
sadly no wt even it'd be seriously needed. do you have invisibility potions/serums? she should visit on gym 3 times per week nightime and mc can follow her during those times.

I got all of the training done, idk what relationship i'm supposed to get with Jenny but she's at like 30 something now. Still no new scenes considering she just knocks me out if i do anything but rub her pussy. Also I got the spy camera and the invis potions but it still just sends me to sleep when i try to film the video with Cara.

Also what's up with these damn posters man.
don't think mc can get further with her yet (could try editing relationship to 99 to see if it affects anything). welcome to buggy game after all these updates. if you mean tatsu's posters then mc is supposed to plant those everywhere.

ambitious project but too many bugs and hindsights and soft/hardblocks where player has no clue what to do to advance on game.

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
i cannot buy any more gym tickets and therefore i cannot enter the gym anymore. My strength is at maximum.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i cannot buy any more gym tickets and therefore i cannot enter the gym anymore. My strength is at maximum.
try saveeditor to see if you can edit gymtickets to higher (i edited to 99 when i still had those). console trick to get ross to sell more tickets was posted a while ago.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes