DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Have any way to unlock all gallery?
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-3-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/ it’s easy enough to use and i am sure you could unlock the gallery by playing with some settings (i didn’t try) i knlw you can easily just search for the gallery scene by numbers and see them like that, great for all ren’py game.
Ps:also work to see patreon locked content in game if the creator make the mistake of incorporating it in game behind the pay wall instead of having a patreon special release of the game, in that case there isn’t a lot to see since the only patreon content is just 3 modified pictures of harley when you meet here in the block A (for the part 4 at least, not sure for the others part since i played them before discovering this mod)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Haven't played this game but wanted to ask before I get my hopes up.

Is there any way to keep all the girls to yourself in this game?

The OP makes it seem like your the good guy trying to free the heroines but some of the screen shots and the Voyeurism and Multiple Penetration tags make it seem like you're pimping them instead.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being the bad guy, I just don't like sharing. lol

But figure I should ask before I get into it, if there is no way to keep the girls away from other dudes I'll just move on.

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
I seem to be stuck in a loop notepad has the following
Contine to Follow Cara at night to the gym​
Keep training with Jenny and enhance relations with her by giving her soda​
Follow Cara to the gym at night! Before learn new fight technique from jenny at gym​
I've finished training fighting with Jenny already, but there's no new options when i follow cara to the gym

tedomiu

Jan 20, 2020
I seem to be stuck in a loop notepad has the following
Contine to Follow Cara at night to the gym​
Keep training with Jenny and enhance relations with her by giving her soda​
Follow Cara to the gym at night! Before learn new fight technique from jenny at gym​
I've finished training fighting with Jenny already, but there's no new options when i follow cara to the gym
i think stuck in same problems with they dont let me buy gym tickets anymore so i cant go to gym

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't played this game but wanted to ask before I get my hopes up.

Is there any way to keep all the girls to yourself in this game?

The OP makes it seem like your the good guy trying to free the heroines but some of the screen shots and the Voyeurism and Multiple Penetration tags make it seem like you're pimping them instead.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being the bad guy, I just don't like sharing. lol

But figure I should ask before I get into it, if there is no way to keep the girls away from other dudes I'll just move on.
possibly when this ends.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So currently you cannot prevent girls fucking dudes other then you?
haven't gotten on 0.6.x to point where others could potentially fuck girls besides where starlord and drax have their way with pg which might be possible to prevent (since game refuses to co-operate) but on earlier episodes nat's punishment was unavoidable and if made right choices then got 3some with she-hulk and rocket and falcon had sex with ms frost.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes