Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
try saveeditor to see if you can edit gymtickets to higher (i edited to 99 when i still had those). console trick to get ross to sell more tickets was posted a while ago.
Did you used the save 9-1 what developer added? Ross`s code was rewritten. It works for me, I can buy a ticket again. Even if the save does not help, then the error is possible somewhere else.
Btw send to me your save.

i dont get the key to harley room more anyone help
You need to catch all the items in the fishing, the mp3 player too, then the items will be updated.

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Is there a an in game Walktrough or Gallery unlocker? I haven't played in a while and am stuck. Loaded my old save and dunno what to do

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did you used the save 9-1 what developer added? Ross`s code was rewritten. It works for me, I can buy a ticket again. Even if the save does not help, then the error is possible somewhere else.
Btw send to me your save.
I used save made by demo666 when 0.6.5 was still new, my own saves bugged on cara being at room all the time and after that didn't play until 0.7 came so decided to try to finish 0.6.5 and after some playing edited near all 1+ items to 99 and now I got everything except 3rd slot in equipped inventory which might be needed to advance on game when has access to HQ's room.

attached modded save which gets me to HQ's room and my orig. bugged save which stops on cara.

said it before and I'll say it again: THIS GAME NEEDS WALKTHROUGH ATM!!!

Last edited:

GFattyCat

Dec 17, 2018
Does anyone know what to do here? I can't talk to Jenny because I can't buy gym tickets. Also I have the hidden camera in my inventory but I don't know where to place them (I tried Natasha room, but that doesn't work). Help pls :D <3 1627680836936.png

Reactions: F2Pee

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That doesn't make the content not terrible or not a waste of time.
nope but mc doesn't want to be with her. hq doesn't trust him so sex is pretty much out of question.

Does anyone know what to do here? I can't talk to Jenny because I can't buy gym tickets. Also I have the hidden camera in my inventory but I don't know where to place them (I tried Natasha room, but that doesn't work). Help pls :D <3
again gym tickets, there was 1 cheat posted some pages ago and also you can use saveeditor to get more gymtickets and other things. hidden cam goes to harley's room is my guess.

Reactions: GFattyCat

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Since nobody will answer this damn question for some reason

How do you get the items from the tablet inventory to your normal inventory, I can't get the truth pills, or the security cameras or other items to appear in my inventory after buying them, they will only appear in shop stock and will not interface. Clearly plenty of others managed to make it work, I would like to know but for some reason it keeps going unanswered. Thank you, and yes I have ordered multiple times, only to see it keep going to inventory stock instead of my actual inventory, so it is clearly not about me not knowing to wait.

Reactions: Dev13

Drak

May 30, 2017
for people stuck on follow continue follow carla to the gym, use the phone for the camera to progress peter parkers quest.

Reactions: papasmurf

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for uploading the game I have some doubts, how can I open the packages in the cell or put it in my pockets but I don't know how to open it and second in the mission to continue to face at night as I do if the only option that I get out of the cell is to go to the bathroom and there they attack me and I go to the infirmary and spend half to recover.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jackblack55 so any hints on how to advance after getting to harley's room (0.6.5) or shall i throw game (0.6.5 and 0.7) to \dev\null?

saves are on my prev. post where i replied to you.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes