cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any other way of getting tickets ?
yes by editing save and changing pocket inventory items (consumables/usable) amounts to 99 and same things on warehouse items if wants to fill orders quickly and also change money in hand/account to 5000.

Krasstyn

Apr 30, 2018
under pocket_ should have all.
The editor only shows things that are in your pocket. It doesn't have fields for items that aren't there. So in my game for example, I have 5 Spy Cameras in stock in the tablet, but nothing in my pockets. The editor doesn't show a line for it. The only pocket_ lines that exist are for the items in my pocket already, that I can then just change the quantities of. Any new items purchased just go to stock in the tablet, and not into my pocket.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The editor only shows things that are in your pocket. It doesn't have fields for items that aren't there. So in my game for example, I have 5 Spy Cameras in stock in the tablet, but nothing in my pockets. The editor doesn't show a line for it. The only pocket_ lines that exist are for the items in my pocket already, that I can then just change the quantities of. Any new items purchased just go to stock in the tablet, and not into my pocket.
that's normal as you can see on my rantings that sodas, inv. potions, etc don't appear from store to inventory. earlier it worked where mc just put cameras where he needed like ms frost's room but currently no idea.

could ask from dev or jackblack55 (prolly same) but i'm still waiting latter's reply on my query quite a while ago.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
I really want to like this game, but I can't. Just got to the end of the current content and I am overall disappointed. Author needs a beta reader, sometimes I have no clue what's going on. Code needs to be re-worked, the only way I got past the gym ticket issue is by using the save editor. Still missing about 1/4th of the pictures in the gallery, no clue how to get them.

I might come back in a year and a few updates later, but I'm not holding my breath.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes