Walliddog1

Nov 7, 2020
so I have been bouncing around different save files because i keep running into issues and now there is no coherence in the pictures I'm missing. i am missing 17, 21, 30, 34-36, and 43-45. At this point, i don't even know the best way to go about unlocking these. I wish it was possible to start from the beginning and get to the end without messing with the files and cheats.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorry, I forgot. next time need write at the private message. btw will see if your problem still is at 0.8v
okay so do i have to play 0.7 too or can i skip to 0.8 since apparently can't finish 0.6.3 (since no clue what to do in harley's room since no camera).

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
okay so do i have to play 0.7 too or can i skip to 0.8 since apparently can't finish 0.6.3 (since no clue what to do in harley's room since no camera).
you mean the portal at her room? in version 0.8 her room was fixed, I hope the portal will now work fine, but I'm not sure if you can play from your save. 0.8 version has a save at the beginning of 0.7 version by dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you mean the portal at her room? in version 0.8 her room was fixed, I hope the portal will now work fine, but I'm not sure if you can play from your save. 0.8 version has a save at the beginning of 0.7 version by dev.
no portal, mc has gotten key to her room via fishing with rocket and after nightvisit there clicking around doesn't do anything besides brings up text that too bad that no camera to be installed (since mc's hands are full with inv. serum and key to her room) and no any kind of idea how to advance (mc has fucked pg, saved parker (sorta) and done rest of things).

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
no portal, mc has gotten key to her room via fishing with rocket and after nightvisit there clicking around doesn't do anything besides brings up text that too bad that no camera to be installed (since mc's hands are full with inv. serum and key to her room) and no any kind of idea how to advance (mc has fucked pg, saved parker (sorta) and done rest of things).
Well, in general, the key to her room is needed to go through the portal, have you already opened this quest? was in the cave?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, in general, the key to her room is needed to go through the portal, have you already opened this quest? was in the cave?

Once Again: No Any Portal On 0.6.3 In Harley's Room, Only Clickables Are Bookshelf (Nothing There) And Her Bathroom (Which Would Require Camera Which MC Can't Carry Due No Free Hands).

So Question Is That Is That End Of 0.6.3 Content Or Is There Something Else To Do? If There Is Then No Clue What And Where.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Im stuck.. I dont get to follow cara to the gym any more even tho' it says i have to.. show video to parker ? dafuq.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018

Once Again: No Any Portal On 0.6.3 In Harley's Room, Only Clickables Are Bookshelf (Nothing There) And Her Bathroom (Which Would Require Camera Which MC Can't Carry Due No Free Hands).

So Question Is That Is That End Of 0.6.3 Content Or Is There Something Else To Do? If There Is Then No Clue What And Where.
write what you have already completed and send me your save again right at this moment in game.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, without spoiling too much can you answer a question for me?
I don't like the bestiality tag but wanted to check.

Is this just because of the 'aliens'? Or are you fucking dogs and stuff?
I never know about the beastiality tag

Thanks

Cheers

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
So, without spoiling too much can you answer a question for me?
I don't like the bestiality tag but wanted to check.

Is this just because of the 'aliens'? Or are you fucking dogs and stuff?
I never know about the beastiality tag

Thanks

Cheers
It's because someone fucks Rocket Raccoon.

Reactions: Forgotted
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes