FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
How do you play the earlier chapters and game? It seems there is a lot of the earlier game missing. I remember playing it before.... Is this not the same game?

Dkd1973

Sep 10, 2021
Hey need help the version isnt the one with chapter 1-3 so I cant buy tickets from ross any more but I need to still do fighting skill with jenny what do I do please help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey need help the version isnt the one with chapter 1-3 so I cant buy tickets from ross any more but I need to still do fighting skill with jenny what do I do please help
search is your friend.

Dkd1973

Sep 10, 2021
ok I figured it out but now I am stuck I have key to Harleys room but when I go in there all i could go is to cell or take pic of Harley but i need phone I cant take phone since I need both invis potions and the key and nothing else is appearing in room plz help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok I figured it out but now I am stuck I have key to Harleys room but when I go in there all i could go is to cell or take pic of Harley but i need phone I cant take phone since I need both invis potions and the key and nothing else is appearing in room plz help
LOL

yea another great thing, mc can't put potion to pocket after used or phone to pocket and then swap it to key/potion.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
You can download the new 0.8 version on the dev patreon

changelog 0.8

- added scenes with Natasha

- added scenes with Harley

- added few animations

- added new locations

- bugs fixed

Dkd1973

Sep 10, 2021
God the game is fun but this is just dumb so to do things I have to wait for a new update that I cant get since I have no money god I love this

Emx1269

Feb 27, 2019
stuck on a loop :/
Contine to Follow Cara at night to the gym
Keep training with Jenny and enhance relations with her by giving her soda
Follow Cara to the gym at night! Before learn new fight technique from jenny at gym

after all thos training im at max power xD
what do i do next ?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes