makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
so how fishing mechanic work? i can control and take the key and then nothing else i can't exit from that minigame when i take the mp3 player i didnt get the key

speedman10050

Apr 11, 2018
so i'm stuck on the step that says
"Follow cara at night! before learn new fighting technique from jenny at gym"
what am i supposed to do ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i already spent those 10 tickets, do i have to restart now?
and if yes, how do i cheat more ?
how do i get more gym tickets? ross doesnt sell anymore after the 10, and the console isnt giving me any (give me the command and ill try that maybe i typing wrong) legit soft locked rn
Gym tickets bug 2 times in new game last patch/version
you need to edit savegame at saveeditonline and find pocket_inventory and there you see pocket inventory items.

also if you want to have satisfied customers then after buying everything once from warehouse then edit those to 99.

Is there a way to get the MP3 player in the fishing game?
yes.

so how fishing mechanic work? i can control and take the key and then nothing else i can't exit from that minigame when i take the mp3 player i didnt get the key
maybe needs multiple trips.

so i'm stuck on the step that says
"Follow cara at night! before learn new fighting technique from jenny at gym"
what am i supposed to do ?
train and chat with jenny until she teaches you new rechnique.

Reactions: kevin19997

fishysnake

Jan 28, 2019
Hi all, do we have any kind soul willing to share his last save for last or ongoing version with the persistent file ^^
Thanks

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Is there a way to get the MP3 player in the fishing game?
I'm asking because it tells me to break into Harley's room and I can't do anything there, so I presume I need to steel the player too. The only selectable items in Harley's room are the bookshelf and bathroom door. Bookshelf says there's nothing here and the bathroom door says I could take a picture if I had the phone, but I can't bring the phone because I need the key and invisibility serum.

fetik24

Jul 6, 2021
Hello everyone, the question is - how to find the book in the Wayne mansion? There are 4 shelves, I searched them, but nothing appeared. Back in the room, but I didn't understand where to "poke" (

Dkd1973

Sep 10, 2021
hey do I have to delete my save the file to play the new version because again I break into Harleys room and no portal and I cant bring my phone so I have no clue what to do

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
If someone does not have a tickets for the gym, or there is no spy camera in the pocket inventory, send me your save in a private message describing the problem (the spy camera needs to be added to one of the pockets from the pocket inventory, drag it if you have it.). Btw old saves don't work. You can download the save from the developer's patreon for free.

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
As this game was not working with Joiplay I tried to make an Android port myself and decided to share it. I have played the game for 2 mins and havent got a bug yet.
This is an EXPERIMENTAL BUILD! I am not responsible for any harm done. I do not plan to post any updates/ports.

Download APK: v0.8 Public

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes