Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi is the rape and ntr avoidable?
I don't want to grind my ass of just to watch others having sex with the girls you've been going after?
I mean spend hours grinding for such little reward or to watch someone else have sex with the girls your after not my idea of fun and enjoyment just my opinion.
So wondering if I should skip this or is that stuff avoidable?

Thank you for your time

shankan0990

Aug 7, 2021
The game won't let me get more keys from the fishing game. I did get everything but when it resets the only thing I can get is the mp3 player any help?

meth8472

May 1, 2017
fucked up somewhere with editor. can no longer select a specific amount of items for my pocket(2 invisibility to enter harleys room) which variables do i have to set for it to work again??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi is the rape and ntr avoidable?
I don't want to grind my ass of just to watch others having sex with the girls you've been going after?
I mean spend hours grinding for such little reward or to watch someone else have sex with the girls your after not my idea of fun and enjoyment just my opinion.
So wondering if I should skip this or is that stuff avoidable?

Thank you for your time
nat gets raped and can't be avoided.

No wonder no ones supporting the game despite the great art.
and game bugging too often and player too often no idea what and where to do something.

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
I bought spy cams but they never appeared on my inventory and they are in stock. How do I get them from stock, or is it bugged?
Because I also have 41 sleeping pills in stock but only a few, like, 7 with me. And they just appear in my inventory when I buy, I never got them from stock.
Is there any way to get items from stock into your personal inventory? Or just a bug?

xDechiceroxD

Jun 7, 2018
If someone does not have a tickets for the gym, or there is no spy camera in the pocket inventory, send me your save in a private message describing the problem (the spy camera needs to be added to one of the pockets from the pocket inventory, drag it if you have it.). Btw old saves don't work. You can download the save from the developer's patreon for free.
If someone does not have a tickets for the gym, or there is no spy camera in the pocket inventory, send me your save in a private message describing the problem (the spy camera needs to be added to one of the pockets from the pocket inventory, drag it if you have it.). Btw old saves don't work. You can download the save from the developer's patreon for free.
Can you please help me i don't have tickets

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I bought spy cams but they never appeared on my inventory and they are in stock. How do I get them from stock, or is it bugged?
Because I also have 41 sleeping pills in stock but only a few, like, 7 with me. And they just appear in my inventory when I buy, I never got them from stock.
Is there any way to get items from stock into your personal inventory? Or just a bug?
some items appear to pocket inventory when bought and some not and no there isn't (as of last 0.6.x, haven't played this since waiting jackblack's answer) and post a save for jackblack to tinker.

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Hi I would like to report a bug where in label harley_bath_ep6_1, supposedly triggered by clicking on Harley's bathroom door during the "Break into Harley's room at night" objective, doesn't seem to trigger Event 'set_harley_portal_ep6'. Since label
set_harley_portal_ep6 is required to set the portal, the portal never appears. I believe another Event might be overwriting the variables set by set_harley_portal_ep6 within label harley_bath_ep6_1. Please check it when you can.

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
BTW everyone if you're stuck in Harley's room at night the first time you enter, go back to your own cell and enter "jump set_harley_portal_ep6" into the console, then head back to Harley's room at night and the portal should appear. If you run out of keys type "$ add_item_to_pocket_warehouse(PocketItem("Harley's room key", 'key_harley_room', quant = 4))" into the console, where the number 4 can be the number of keys you want instead.

Last edited:

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Also if you're stuck training with Jenny the game doesn't tell you that you also have to max out your strength (clicking on the weights in the gym) as well to progress.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BTW everyone if you're stuck in Harley's room at night the first time you enter, go back to your own cell and enter "jump set_harley_portal_ep6" into the console, then head back to Harley's room at night and the portal should appear. If you run out of keys type "$ add_item_to_pocket_warehouse(PocketItem("Harley's room key", 'key_harley_room', quant = 4))" into the console, where the number 4 can be the number of keys you want instead.
kryptark +10 Jackblack55 -100

with that advanced on story a bit, notepad hints are silly saying put that old coin into his pocket (means mc's not any1else's pocket). still not sure when 0.6.x content ends.

nour77

Apr 9, 2018
stuck on two missions :
-continue following cara to the gym
-follow cara to gym at night

the thing is I can't follow her anymore always the day reset without any chance to follow her

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes