Dkd1973

Sep 10, 2021
"$ add_item_to_pocket_warehouse(PocketItem("Harley's room key", 'key_harley_room', quant = 4))"
Hey so I put this into the console twice word for word basically copy and paste it but the console keeps saying something is wrong if I give u my save can u do it maybe I did something wrong thanks

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
Hey so I put this into the console twice word for word basically copy and paste it but the console keeps saying something is wrong if I give u my save can u do it maybe I did something wrong thanks
did you accidenly copy the " too? normaly its without it if not said otherwise.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
kryptark +10 Jackblack55 -100

with that advanced on story a bit, notepad hints are silly saying put that old coin into his pocket (means mc's not any1else's pocket). still not sure when 0.6.x content ends.
are you unable to add a coin to one of the free pockets in your pocket inventory? you even have training on this topic!
info_up_panel10.png
put a coin at the night and go sleep, the quest will start by itself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
stuck on two missions :
-continue following cara to the gym
-follow cara to gym at night

the thing is I can't follow her anymore always the day reset without any chance to follow her
what game says? do you have inv. serums still?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are you unable to add a coin to one of the free pockets in your pocket inventory? you even have training on this topic!
View attachment 1434827
put a coin at the night and go sleep, the quest will start by itself.

HINT DOESN'T SAY ON WHOSE POCKET!!! 1st time after obtaining coin hints say talk to dr strange and put coin to his pocket so somewhat confusing.

and yes i put it there and met vampire lady and played few games with her and chatted once.

Dkd1973

Sep 10, 2021
can I give someone my save so they can get keys editor I don't know what to do in I cant find a thing that works and I went back did the things they told me but it doesn't work please someone ur my only hope

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Need some help.
  • Notepad says go to harleys room at night. There's nothing to do there. Only shelf is clickable.
  • How to progress with she-hulk? I can only rub her in the bath, nothing else.
  • How to progress with Tatsu? I just unlocked the phone app to manage girls. Upgraded everything.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes