cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need some help.
  • Notepad says go to harleys room at night. There's nothing to do there. Only shelf is clickable.
  • How to progress with she-hulk? I can only rub her in the bath, nothing else.
  • How to progress with Tatsu? I just unlocked the phone app to manage girls. Upgraded everything.
what chapter/version? 1. sounds like you should see portal there (instructions how to get it was posted page or few ago), 2. if you are thinking sex with her then not in game, 3. if you have done naughty nurse filming with her then that's it.

can I give someone my save so they can get keys editor I don't know what to do in I cant find a thing that works and I went back did the things they told me but it doesn't work please someone ur my only hope
there was console command to give keys page or few ago.

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
what chapter/version? 1. sounds like you should see portal there (instructions how to get it was posted page or few ago), 2. if you are thinking sex with her then not in game, 3. if you have done naughty nurse filming with her then that's it.
Thanks a lot.

Dkd1973

Sep 10, 2021
[/QUOTE]

I know I put it into the console it didn't work I don't know why

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
BTW everyone if you're stuck in Harley's room at night the first time you enter, go back to your own cell and enter "jump set_harley_portal_ep6" into the console, then head back to Harley's room at night and the portal should appear. If you run out of keys type "$ add_item_to_pocket_warehouse(PocketItem("Harley's room key", 'key_harley_room', quant = 4))" into the console, where the number 4 can be the number of keys you want instead.
Its the latest one v0.8. When I enter room and click on the bathroom no portal appears. So as the previous post suggested I first typed jump set_harley_portal_ep6 in the console and then entered the room. The portal was there but nothing happens when I click on it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its the latest one v0.8. When I enter room and click on the bathroom no portal appears. So as the previous post suggested I first typed jump set_harley_portal_ep6 in the console and then entered the room. The portal was there but nothing happens when I click on it.
it worked for me next night mc went to harley's room.

HenkiHo

Oct 25, 2018
Anyone knows what triggers the ability to rat out Natasha to Hailey? I did everything from before talking to Natasha about the shiv to after giving it to her and the insane amounts of chocolate bribes, still can't rat her out.

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
whats w/ the game breaking bugs? 1st Ross doesn't sell more gym tickets now I can't fish for Harley's key, only can move side to side on the five holes w/ the "a" and "d" keys, no other key I pressed sent a line down to attempt the fishing.

Reactions: Nukht and MKDude

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Save edit didn't give me more Harley keys. Can't progress thanks to that. This is fucking annoying.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Can anyone tell me how can I advance the clara storyline after she beat Parker and Jenny storyline I use all my gym ticket and nothing happen?

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

HINT DOESN'T SAY ON WHOSE POCKET!!! 1st time after obtaining coin hints say talk to dr strange and put coin to his pocket so somewhat confusing.

and yes i put it there and met vampire lady and played few games with her and chatted once.
Do you understand the dice game? If yes can you explain it for me please?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes