basilo

Jan 1, 2019
Somoe one has the "anti.bug" walktrought? Sitarted the game 4 times now from last version (0.8) and everytime i got stuk on same part. Need to get a new skill to fight power girl from Jenny, already maxed out str and fight skills, but i cant learn that skill, readed some pepole who already cleared that part but no one is giving an answer to those stucked.

Already tried using saveditor but dunno what to change.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somoe one has the "anti.bug" walktrought? Sitarted the game 4 times now from last version (0.8) and everytime i got stuk on same part. Need to get a new skill to fight power girl from Jenny, already maxed out str and fight skills, but i cant learn that skill, readed some pepole who already cleared that part but no one is giving an answer to those stucked.

Already tried using saveditor but dunno what to change.
train with jenny enuf times and she teaches it. you need quite a "few" sodas for that.

fishysnake

Jan 28, 2019
Hey ! Is there really no one willing to share his complete save and persistent so we can enjoy the missing scene in the gallery (not acessible because of bugs or endless grinding without clear indication). Thanks a lot ^^

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know what are memories 43 to 45? They're the last ones for me and i can't figure out how to get them

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Please tell me the whimp from the first sample-pic is NOT the MC. I mean come on... in a world of Superheros there must be a good chance there is a decent characterdesign... for once!
Next question: what is the Bestiality supposed to be? Animals or tentacle/furry cra..... stuff?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please tell me the whimp from the first sample-pic is NOT the MC. I mean come on... in a world of Superheros there must be a good chance there is a decent characterdesign... for once!
Next question: what is the Bestiality supposed to be? Animals or tentacle/furry cra..... stuff?
1. well then i won't
2. there's scene where technically raccoon fucks green giant

FuckNoThanks

Mar 25, 2019
Jesus, this game has good graphics but terrible gameplay. So many convoluted things to do with unclear explanations, so many bugs. Never know if you hit a bug or just have to do some weird confusing thing to solve the issue.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes