cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jesus, this game has good graphics but terrible gameplay. So many convoluted things to do with unclear explanations, so many bugs. Never know if you hit a bug or just have to do some weird confusing thing to solve the issue.
99/100 cases it's bug.

Enshin

Jul 29, 2017
So basically there is no variable for the truth pills? Cuz they won't go to my pocket warehouse, and the items in the shop have a completely different naming scheme for their variables so it's just dead in the water. Got it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So basically there is no variable for the truth pills? Cuz they won't go to my pocket warehouse, and the items in the shop have a completely different naming scheme for their variables so it's just dead in the water. Got it.
not needed so far so no pocket_inventory.

FuckNoThanks

Mar 25, 2019
Yeah truth pills aren't actually relevant yet. You're supposed to talk to wolverine/ross/jenny (I think in that order), but buy a spycam before talking to jenny. Then talk to Jenny, and the evening after, have the spy cam equipped when you go to Natasha's room. Now you can finally spy on her and keep viewing it. After that, it's just spying on her, talking to doctor strange, and stealing books from bruce's manor until you can free her and talk to her.

If you don't have the spy cam before talking to jenny, after that evening, it breaks, and you can't set up the spy cam anymore. Natasha can be found in the morning in the hospital, and you can bring a screwdriver + grab water from the jug beside the door to spill it on her, and get her in her underwear. I don't think that plays into progressing though, I had to undo anything I did in there to fix the previous bug.

Yakone

May 15, 2019
How do you unlock the scenes 43-45 (patreon only?) and achievements 3 and 4?

Also, is there a way to get a scene with Emma? Because after clicking "Use Emma" it just ends but in the gallery there's an entry for this exact scene and if i click on it it just ends as well (maybe also patreon only?)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you unlock the scenes 43-45 (patreon only?) and achievements 3 and 4?

Also, is there a way to get a scene with Emma? Because after clicking "Use Emma" it just ends but in the gallery there's an entry for this exact scene and if i click on it it just ends as well (maybe also patreon only?)
there was scene with emma in prev. chapter.

Nukht

Mar 23, 2018
whats w/ the game breaking bugs? 1st Ross doesn't sell more gym tickets now I can't fish for Harley's key, only can move side to side on the five holes w/ the "a" and "d" keys, no other key I pressed sent a line down to attempt the fishing.
Got the same problem here, does someone know how to avoid or fix it?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Have you tried pressing the Space Bar to lower/or lift the hook?

If you need more tickets you could just change the ross_tik variable from 2 to 1 which might give you the chance to buy 10 more tickets from Ross

Last edited:

fishysnake

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, can someone PLEASE share a save file for 0.7 or 0.8 with the persistent. I don't want to grind again from the start ! THANKS ^^

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, can someone PLEASE share a save file for 0.7 or 0.8 with the persistent. I don't want to grind again from the start ! THANKS ^^
0.8 is again start from scratch. some save was posted quite a while ago.

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
nat_jerk_end_small2.png

Changelog Heroes Rise 0.9

Hello people!
We have almost completed the new version, there are a couple of small touches and a few tests left. Tomorrow there will be a version for $10 patrons.
In this version, we have made a number of changes to the game based on your comments and wishes. For example, we have changed the daily routine, now you can not only work, but also go to the shower or visit the hospital. We also had to completely redo Harley's room, as the code was not suitable for the new content.
As you have already understood, saving from previous versions will not work, because of this a lot of error messages are received, which actually do not exist. Fixed the purchase of tickets, etc.
Changelog version 0.9:
- The branch with Emma was redone
- Added a new character: The Joker
- Added about 10 new scenes
- Added day actions
- The conditions for obtaining achievements have been simplified
- A bug with the purchase of tickets has been fixed
- The code of Harley's room has been completely rewritten
- Added new bugs :)

P.S. We are wondering if everyone found the content with Dimitrescu?

Reactions: Enreso and Tenn2son

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wasn't dimitrescu that vampire lady?

apparently i'll wait finished version until next play.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes