HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
This game broke for me on the quest follow Сara at night. No invisibility potions or other events.

sanikira

May 31, 2021
screenshot0002.png

I'm stuck here. I've searched all the bookshelves(4 shelves) but nothing happens and I can't get out of here.
Help me.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They never showed up.
and you used serums given for free? if yes try editing save and search pocket_inventory and add "couple" inv. serums and gym tickets and sodas to mc's inventory.

I'm stuck here. I've searched all the bookshelves(4 shelves) but nothing happens and I can't get out of here.
Help me.....
is that harley's new room? anyways i think you are missing portal and no idea why/how but "cheat" for it was posted some pages ago.

sanikira

May 31, 2021
I came in harley's room and found portal.It brought me to the Wayne Mansion to find books of darkhold. I'm stuck in Wayne Mansion. How to get books of darkhold

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I bought 10 gym tickets and there are none left, where can I buy new ones?

and I made the distrubute posters but it still shows up in notepadd

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
this game is just so badly made... a complete time waster with all the forced griding and poor guides. the artwork and concept is good, but just not worth the time to grind. Will just wait for a full save to see the art. Shame that such potential is wasted by the devs game design

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I bought 10 gym tickets and there are none left, where can I buy new ones?

and I made the distrubute posters but it still shows up in notepadd
gym tickets: C H E A T
rest of items: C H E A T
posters: put those everywhere?

this game is just so badly made... a complete time waster with all the forced griding and poor guides. the artwork and concept is good, but just not worth the time to grind. Will just wait for a full save to see the art. Shame that such potential is wasted by the devs game design
i agree with you quite a big portion. bugs and lack of guidance to know what exactly is needed to do make game less playable.

JoKeRT5

Jul 9, 2018
gym tickets: C H E A T
rest of items: C H E A T
posters: put those everywhere?

i agree with you quite a big portion. bugs and lack of guidance to know what exactly is needed to do make game less playable.
HOW TO CHEAT??

Sep 7, 2019
So here is what my Quest log says in the picture. Day 49. I gave Posters to all people (well Strange was not cooperating, but I assume it suppose to be that way) and even (loaded old save) tried doing it again in different order, but whatever I do i does not go away and does not seem to progress (I have acces to Tatsu admin panel and i can recruit two other girls, but there is no story progression with Tatsu since then and it was a while).

As others, I ran out of tickets to Gym. I think I might have unnecessary increased my strength to 2.33 instead of going for 2 Strength and 2 Combat, but if more visit than one extra to learn "new fight technique" is necessary, than cheating mentioned several times seems to be only option.

I just started the game on this version, so it is not any kind of incompatibility of versions.

So my question is, does anyone (without cheating would be best) was able to progress further on this build (0.8) from the start (meaning, no saves from previous versions)? Because some of discussion is clearly about content I haven't seem yet, and I'm even ready to start over from beginning if necessary, but I would need to know what to do differently and if progress is possible at all.

EDIT: so I tried a bit more with old saves and after maxing out combat at 3 there is no option to learn "new technique" so I'm unsure is it just maxing combat (3) or is it some other branch that i don't have access for some reason?

2021-10-12.png

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2019
open the console in game, i think it's ctrl+O or something, and type ross_tik=1 to fix that
That actually helped (Ross sells ticked after using this command), and after reading/searching as much of this thread that i could, i figured that with tickets i should be able to learn Jenny's new technique after maxing both strength and combat. Still not sure about this poster thing and if it is necessary to progress or can i just ignore it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
actually the coin quest is the one I don't know what to do, Natasha's I'm just still there because I stopped playing the gamenow, but I imagine I should just persist in talking to her.
put coin on mc's pocket and goto sleep.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes