Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Yo, I beg your pardon for my English, but someone can throw off the save, maybe even a full play save. Last played version 0.6.3. I don't really want to go through the new one.

voltecha

Apr 27, 2017
I'm only a lurker here, but I found a possible solution/workaround for anyone else who is having trouble with the fishing mini-game to grab Harley's room key. This worked for me so hopefully it can help other players too.

So when you're in the Harley bathtub animation/mini-game you can use your keyboard for alternative controls. Use the 'a' or 'd' key to select the hole to your left or your right. You should see the hole highlighted, slightly whiter than the other holes.

Once you've selected the hole you want, press the spacebar ONLY ONCE, to lower the fishing line. Press the space bar again to raise the fishing line if Harley is looking/isn't moving her leg. DON'T HOLD THE SPACEBAR, it just becomes stuck in an up/down animation. Once the fishing line makes contact with an item bubble it will automatically pull it up for you. Hope this helps someone.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
This is something with the newer version after Ch1~3
Day 4 where you got mob by someone and came back from the Doc, Power girl sitting on your bed and you said this to her..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She replies..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
wait...these images look different from what i remember, even the opening is different; was there a reboot? Thy=e intro is mentioning some stuff I remember doing in the older version of the game then start talking about things that I'm like...wtf?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes