4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
108992_720d4386633d4af8a0523bd9d33fcfa3.png

Overview:
Right now it plays like a dungeon crawler - take your party (or solo) into randomly generated dungeons with enemies, bosses, traps (to come), etc that presents interesting challenges and scenes for our heroines (and heroes in the future). Dress up your character(s) with the loot and treasure found in the dungeons, pick your favorite weapons and even adjust body proportions directly via sliders - no RNG this time, fully functional inventory, equipment and sliders UI.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-11-01
Developer: Enlit3D - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.641
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: Console Commands -
Mystery dungeon mod

Thanks to @Zepheral for the share!

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Z_D5hVa0_DdjmWKvUx0UTXHSwjsFK4eIwsx3KbbZjqKQUIFSiL7O4asBbJovByaT.png 8-tTxWDoKvgAzlUeDUeWuKusFf1DtI3pGOdKD92GaWti_jN0fxE4wjBdHBS9Iffm.png HRT.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I really commend this person, this game is really good, would be cool if it becomes an open ended game like Skyrim, in which you choose to become "Highqueen" or something similar, create laws (any laws) for example allow chaos to go punished or unpunished and at the same time recruiting males and females in your army, send them for patrol and get loots from dungeons, subjugate cities or villages. Just my imagination, but would be nice to have this outline or premise.

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Just to nip some questions in the ass, since I've played a bit of this. Sort of a mini guide.

-You can go through the dungeon and eventually you'll get to a boss, when you kill the boss there will be a teleporter that says go to floor 1, it might seem like it's sending you back to the start, but it's actually the next level in the dungeon, this is important for the Bandit Camp Mission

-The Vendor in town will give you a quest to get some root, you need a hoe and a water can and seeds. Go to your tent Area and equip the three things on your hotbar, use the hoe on the ground and you'll get a target thing, hoe the ground, then plant seeds and water them. You can then use the Tent to sleep and water again, do this a couple times till you can harvest , when you have your fists equipped. I recommend planting 20 total to get both her quests done in one go.

-The Vendor inventory resets everytime you zone in, like Diablo and what not, use this to find what you want.

-When you save at the tent it saves your inventory and that's it, if you have an active garden, you'll lose it.

-Only two bosses, Ludas or whatever his name is, in his respective dungeon, and the Bandit Queen are intractable during a fight. Damage them enough, approach and press E to do a sex move.

-The Bandit Queen can be found in the Bandit's Lair which is unlocked via the Vendor quest line. Killing the queen and advancing through the dungeon will get an item to finish the quest.

Nov 9, 2017
I really commend this person, this game is really good, would be cool if it becomes an open ended game like Skyrim, in which you choose to become "Highqueen" or something similar
"Maybes:
  • Base/brothel(?) building and management?
  • Armies and factions? Queendom building? Politics?
  • Mounts? mountable? Both ways? :wink:
  • Magic? Boom?
  • Modding support?
  • Body alteration/transformation?"
This was posted on the Patreon page. So its possible if they get enough support maybe?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
pretty sure he said it wasn't gonna happen
"..that presents interesting challenges and scenes for our heroines (and heroes in the future)..." I hope he doesn't back out of it now. That some one needs to change the description and the Tags...

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
no sex unless u loosing to a boss and his slaves or u damage him enough to do a move.damn too bad u cant treat your team like pets at the tent,but then again i rather be a male player not fem.any other games use these models?with a male pro

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Fullscreen doesn't work? I click the fullscreen option and it just removes the window border. It's still windowed. The max resolution is showing 1600x900 which is smaller than my screen resolution. Any workaround to make this fullscreen? Really hate playing windowed games, removes all immersion for me. :|

EDIT: Nevermind lol, played it a bit and realized this is just not my kinda game. Deleted.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes