4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Spacemonk

Sep 19, 2018
how do you seduce?

And I hear that it's possible to add abilities manually?
you need the seduction taunt manual, not sure where to get it in the new version, it used to be sold in town, but you can also get it in the monster mall mod if you use it.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
any suggestion on what I should do cause i also had the same problem. I had no idea what to do
Well try to delete yours mods and save (or keep it for late or etc but just moves it from Heroine Rescue Team) or try an other version to see if its the update that does that. After that quote me if it worked or not.

AkiraTepes

Nov 22, 2017
I have found one post here that mentions prisoners, but I can't really figure out what the hell the post means. How do you take prisoners? I've tried tying them up and going through the warp; putting them on the warp; tying them up then defeating them; just tying them up; What am I missing? Are there only specific enemies it works on? A special process? What?

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
I have found one post here that mentions prisoners, but I can't really figure out what the hell the post means. How do you take prisoners? I've tried tying them up and going through the warp; putting them on the warp; tying them up then defeating them; just tying them up; What am I missing? Are there only specific enemies it works on? A special process? What?
Defeating enemies via sex or by sticking them on furniture for conversion seems to be the only way I've seen to ACTUALLY capture enemies, and even then you're not going to keep every enemy. When you go through a portal, that (usually) triggers a menu where you can pick enemies to take prisoner. After that you'll need to find the hidden succubus in town and get her to convert prisoners at a 30%ish chance per prisoner.

Reactions: Adefla

sebbedebbe

Jul 19, 2017
should make sex animations for futa on male like as if male was a woman instead of only that forced deepthroat

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
should make sex animations for futa on male like as if male was a woman instead of only that forced deepthroat
then we would need to ad a gay tack..
(and i dont like that)

also i must say the game is going somewhere, still would be better if he improved heroine rumble instead.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
then we would need to ad a gay tack..
(and i dont like that)

also i must say the game is going somewhere, still would be better if he improved heroine rumble instead.
well... to be technical... the game should still HAVE a gay tag due to the fact that, as a guy, you can make other guys suck you off.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
I tried every single combination of capitalized letters, I copy it directly from the ID list, every single unit ID returns "Invalid UID".

Tried the same with items, not a single damn ID works.

EDIT: Found the issue, somehow my keyboard layout switched to a non-US International layout so my " " weren't working.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
well... to be technical... the game should still HAVE a gay tag due to the fact that, as a guy, you can make other guys suck you off.
you're right that is gay someone needs to add a gay tag in the op
i don't like where this game is going.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: CeLioCiBR
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes